The Student Room Group

Any thoughts on Game Art Universities?

long story short, I'm interested in 6 game art courses and I need to narrow it down to 5 for ucas. All the courses each have their pros and cons and all end up being pretty equal in course content so I'm trying to think of other things to judge a uni on like accommodation, student support (especially for mental health) and what the city is like. if anyone has had any really good (or bad) experiences with a university I'd love to hear them!
I'm looking at BCU, Bradford, DMU, Falmouth, Plymouth and Teeside 😉
Original post by rinofthemill
long story short, I'm interested in 6 game art courses and I need to narrow it down to 5 for ucas. All the courses each have their pros and cons and all end up being pretty equal in course content so I'm trying to think of other things to judge a uni on like accommodation, student support (especially for mental health) and what the city is like. if anyone has had any really good (or bad) experiences with a university I'd love to hear them!
I'm looking at BCU, Bradford, DMU, Falmouth, Plymouth and Teeside 😉

Moving this to the relevant forum. You may also want to try TSR connect to look for students at these unis and maybe filter by course. Also look at where grads end up, work and research opportunities, links with industry, facilities, finance and location.
Hi @rinofthemill

Glad we have made your pre-shortlist shortlist! :colondollar:

If you have any questions at all just let us know. Also did you make it to any of our Open Days - if not we have an Open afternoon coming up on the 22 November.

Cheers,

Emma P :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending