The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath university pharmacy interview

Has anyone done the interview if so how did it go ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Areej_
Hiya, I had an interview at Bath the other day and everyone was really friendly my interview was mainly based around my personal statement and the classic questions like why pharmacy, why bath etc and was around 15-20 minutes long and they gave me an offer the next day, good luck I'm sure it will be fine! Hope that helps x

Ah thank you so much x
Did you like it ? Is it diverse
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I’ve got an interview for Bath in 2 weeks time from what I’ve heard it’s the nicest place so far but I’m still nervous 😂😂 Nottingham interviews seem so intimidating has anyone gotten an interview invitation from there yet ?
Original post by _Erika_Maria_
I’ve got an interview for Bath in 2 weeks time from what I’ve heard it’s the nicest place so far but I’m still nervous 😂😂 Nottingham interviews seem so intimidating has anyone gotten an interview invitation from there yet ?

Yep I have have you ?
Original post by nisha.sri
Yep I have have you ?

Yep me too I’m really worried about it though especially the maths stuff cause I don’t take maths Alevel and sometimes I can make the most stupid mistakes 🤦🏼*♀️
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone got an offer from kings ?
Yep me too I’m really worried about it though especially the maths stuff cause I don’t take maths Alevel and sometimes I can make the most stupid mistakes 🤦🏼*♀️

What do you mean ? Maths ?
What do you mean ? Maths ?

Yep the different stations I don’t know exactly what they are but I know some will test knowledge and I’m worried about the maths station because I literally feel like I’ve forgotten all GCSE maths and I don’t do it at A level☹️
Yep the different stations I don’t know exactly what they are but I know some will test knowledge and I’m worried about the maths station because I literally feel like I’ve forgotten all GCSE maths and I don’t do it at A level☹️

Omg I didn't know. I guess recap on gcse maths and maybe have a look on tsr of what type of questions they would ask. :smile:
Omg I didn't know. I guess recap on gcse maths and maybe have a look on tsr of what type of questions they would ask. :smile:

Thank you I’ll do that :smile: I just don’t like group interviews they seem so intimidating I feel like I’m just gonna lose my voice and not be able to speak I can never speak over anyone 😂
Anyone got an offer from kings ?

Yes, I actually received an offer about 2/3 days ago.
Did they ask you at the beginning 'Tell me about yourself too'
Did they ask you "tell me about yourself" at the beginning?
Ah thank you so much x
Did you like it ? Is it diverse

Has anyone done the interview if so how did it go ?
Original post by dhruv_utd
Did they ask you "tell me about yourself" at the beginning?

No they didnt :h:
Im going to learn it anyway just in case. haha

What about your 'past experience with pharmacy (e.g: work experience)'and 'what skills can you bring to the uni'
What about your 'past experience with pharmacy (e.g: work experience)'and 'what skills can you bring to the uni'

Yh they asked about work experience and basically stuff on your personal statement and why pharmacy and also which sector of pharmacy you would want to go into
Yh they asked about work experience and basically stuff on your personal statement and why pharmacy and also which sector of pharmacy you would want to go into

What do u mean by 'what sector',could you say the pharmaceutical field, e.g:gsk and work for large companies and play a key role within the company.
What do u mean by 'what sector',could you say the pharmaceutical field, e.g:gsk and work for large companies and play a key role within the company.

Yh like I said hospital pharmacy
Reply 19
Has anyone heard anything from Birmingham?

Quick Reply

Latest