PS4.5
do i need to say anymore?

Scroll to see replies

Pc Masterrace.

Dont make me say more.
Original post by TS21
PS4.5
do i need to say anymore?

More sells in general+lack of fees to physical copies as well as game companies taking their share. Should compensate for the cheapness of the games themselves
Reply 3
I got a PS4 and a PC and bro, i wouldnt trade that PS4 in or sell it. The exclusives are just mad.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Moved to Gaming. :smile:

The thread is April 2016 and its taken you that long to move it?
Original post by 999tigger
The thread is April 2016 and its taken you that long to move it?

I wasn't a section leader a year and a half ago. :dontknow: Blame the Advice on Everyday Issues team from back then.

Why it was bumped after so long, I don't know, but it could make for an interesting debate so I won't close it.
Reply 7
I finally managed to build a really good pc three months ago and it handles games brilliantly. Why would anyone want to stick with a console?
Original post by Bio 7
I finally managed to build a really good pc three months ago and it handles games brilliantly. Why would anyone want to stick with a console?

Because not everyone is tryhard and just wants to relax on the sofa while playing.
Reply 9
Original post by Laissez‒faire
Because not everyone is tryhard and just wants to relax on the sofa while playing.

I am a casual but constant gamer, pc's just have more ease for modding and running games though.
Original post by Bio 7
I am a casual but constant gamer, pc's just have more ease for modding and running games though.

Casual gamers don't mod games, and nor are pcs easier at running games.
Reply 11
Casual gamers don't mod games, and nor are pcs easier at running games.

Depends on the game, but in general is more what I mean for people that mod. Easier maybe isn't the right word but you can upgrade a pc to keep it working as games become even better with graphics...

Also you can still play old games without needing a console that's compatible.
Original post by Bio 7
Depends on the game, but in general is more what I mean for people that mod. Easier maybe isn't the right word but you can upgrade a pc to keep it working as games become even better with graphics...

Also you can still play old games without needing a console that's compatible.

A minimal increase in graphics is something most people don't care about. A console lasts 5+ years so the upgrade argument is irrelevant too.
Reply 13
A minimal increase in graphics is something most people don't care about. A console lasts 5+ years so the upgrade argument is irrelevant too.

So what would you say the advantages of a console are? We all have pc's so why don't people spend the console money on their pc instead. Saves cganging console and is easier fixed it it goes wrong.

My PC spends a lot of time under the TV in the living room :dontknow:
Reply 15

Yeah, because you can't relax if you're playing a PC.... moronic comment.
Reply 16

There used to be actual arguments. It's cheaper, split-screen gaming, no need to upgrade every few years - but as all of these have fallen away in the last few years, the best you can come up with is... something about a sofa....?
Original post by Jjj90
There used to be actual arguments. It's cheaper, split-screen gaming, no need to upgrade every few years - but as all of these have fallen away in the last few years, the best you can come up with is... something about a sofa....?

With PCs designed for the living room, whether it be as a small form factor powerhouse or a small in home streaming device to make use of a powerhouse elsewhere in the house and various different ways now existing to do that

LMAO, it really annoys me when people like you don't understand the subject.

You can build a HTPC which can easily be a "living room PC".
PC Master Race

-Mods
-Can upgrade components to increase performance
-Better and wider variety of games (and more competitive, particularly Esports, even tho these can be played casually if desired)

Consoles are for peasants.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest