The Student Room Group

10,000th post in maths!

This is my 10,000th post in the maths forum

:party:

I can stop now :lol:

Scroll to see replies

what a veteran. Undoubtedly you're one of the most dedicated and helpful posters on F38, so don't stop :h:
Original post by Notnek

You're doing God's work man, I'm sure a lot of students appreciate the help you've given over the years for free. I've gone back to your first few posts to see what they were like and wow, you've had this account since you were a student! It's strange to see the ones where you asked for help or made mistakes knowing what you do now. The student became the master.
Reply 3
Original post by _gcx
what a veteran. Undoubtedly you're one of the most dedicated and helpful posters on F38, so don't stop :h:

Thanks :smile: I learn so much from helping users on TSR so I'm not going to stop yet. There are at least 4 people who have made more posts in the maths forum than me (two are still active and you can guess who they are :smile: ) so I've still got some work to do!

Original post by I hate maths
You're doing God's work man, I'm sure a lot of students appreciate the help you've given over the years for free. I've gone back to your first few posts to see what they were like and wow, you've had this account since you were a student! It's strange to see the ones where you asked for help or made mistakes knowing what you do now. The student became the master.

Thank you! TSR is the reason I teach IRL so it's shaped my life quite a lot.
I thought this was 10,000 in maths altogether O_o that's insane man you are a legend
Original post by Notnek

Get back to work! :whip2:

Spoiler

I knew this would be you!
Well done! :congrats: that's an amazing achievement and dedication! :party2::woo:
This will be my 99th post in maths :hide: (I have double in maths exams though :biggrin:)
Original post by Notnek

Congrats :smile:

This is my 5734th post in the forum but I'm catching up :tongue:
Reply 8
That is an impressive ratio of maths posts, given you have 14,000 overall. :-)
Congrats Monsieur :clap2: What an achievement :hugs:
Thank you so much for all the help you give on TSR and may it continue to the next 10,000 :ninja:

Spoiler

Well done Notters !! You are a legend my friend :borat:

https://i.imgur.com/XJyemeI.jpg
legendary status
Original post by Notnek

PRSOM - well done! Your posts are always helpful and pertinent.
Original post by Notnek

:adore:

Took you long enough.:tongue:

On a serious note, thank you for a ****load of wonderful contributions to TSR and for helping so many people. Keeping being fabulous.:h:
Original post by Lemur14
:ditto:
CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

:yy:
Reply 14
Original post by Zacken
That is an impressive ratio of maths posts, given you have 14,000 overall. :-)

I've only really started posting outside maths this year. You're not far off 10,000...

Original post by RDKGames
Congrats :smile:

This is my 5734th post in the forum but I'm catching up :tongue:

I wouldn't be surprised if you get 10,000 eventually :smile:

There's no data pre-2014 (except for me for some strange reason) but I'm confident that these people have more posts than me in maths:

DFranklin
Ghostwalker
TeeEm
generalebriety

And possibly also MrM.
Original post by Notnek
Thanks :smile: I learn so much from helping users on TSR so I'm not going to stop yet.

Well, as they say: you never properly learn a subject until you teach it.

Impressive number of postings - respeck fam (as I believe the modern vernacular would have it)
Original post by Notnek

Congratulations. But you can't stop until you get to a more mathematically interesting number like 31416...
I think this may be my first post in maths, let alone 10,000th! :eek: Very impressive! You are a very helpful and dedicated member and a great asset to TSR :yep: :hugs:
Well done, you've now wasted an even more significant amount of time on TSR procrastinating.
Reply 19
Original post by Lemur14
Well done! :congrats: that's an amazing achievement and dedication! :party2::woo:
This will be my 99th post in maths :hide: (I have double in maths exams though :biggrin:)

Original post by _gcx

Everyone knows f373 is where it's at. Hidden from the watchful eye of notnek, less stupid questions etc.

Quick Reply

Latest