The Student Room Group

How can I get over my foot fetish?

I’m 17 years old and I have a strong fetish for female feet, I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. The problem is, I need to find some way of controlling it. I can control myself in public and refrain from doing anything I really shouldn’t do. But I always find myself staring at women’s feet and I hate doing it but it’s so hard to stop. I am trying, but I’m making very slow (if any) progress. I also find myself spending all day looking at online google images of women’s feet and it’s really annoying, because I’m kind of desperate. I’ve never had girlfriend so I’ve never been able to indulge in any foot fetish stuff. In fact, I’ve never even been near a female foot anyway. I’m just worried I might lose it one day and do something incredibly stupid (like take off a girl’s shoes in public for example). If anyone has this same issue or has any good words of advice, please tell me.

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

you can get therapy for obsessions on the NHS, but there will be a lengthy wait. other possibilities are hypnosis; you could pay someone to do this to you, or you can learn to do it yourself.

https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Self-Hypnosis

it is great that you are facing up to this annoying problem in your life. the good news is that it is quite easy to fix & you are still young & have not got into serious trouble so far.
Reply 2
Thank you for the advice. I have considered stuff like this, but I don't think I want to get rid of my foot fetish entirely. Who knows, I might have the chance to enjoy it when I'm older. I don't mind having the fetish, I just want to find a way to control it. I guess it would be similar to anyone else trying to control an obsession they might have, there may be a way of just being able to 'suppress' it and not completely get rid of it.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the advice. I have considered stuff like this, but I don't think I want to get rid of my foot fetish entirely. Who knows, I might have the chance to enjoy it when I'm older. I don't mind having the fetish, I just want to find a way to control it. I guess it would be similar to anyone else trying to control an obsession they might have, there may be a way of just being able to 'suppress' it and not completely get rid of it.

It's better to have no foot fetish then all of the foot fetish.
Seek help immediately, it's good at least you're aware of the problem and aren't in denial.
Maybe pay a girl to let her let you play with her feet? (ie massage, tickle, lick them ect) that might cure your suspicions and you may not be so obsessed after
Reply 6
Maybe pay a girl to let her let you play with her feet? (ie massage, tickle, lick them ect) that might cure your suspicions and you may not be so obsessed after

Or it could completely backfire and lead him to be more obsessed 😂
Talk to someone - no matter how awkward you may feel, talk to someone about it! You're under 18 so there are still various charities and various online support groups etc where you can talk confidentially to a professional about it :smile:
Man its normal to have a foot fetish. I have that as well, I love a cute delicate woman’s foot, soft skinned, nails done and preferably but not compulsory, with a cute little tattoo. Just save that for yourself and if you get a girl with good looking feet just worship them as much as you can, she’ll def enjoy it and feel flattered. We as men have fetishes, and amongst them, a foot fetish is the most common one I believe. So don’t overreact and regard it as something normal and just like you thousands of other men have, as well. Unless you started to have rapey tendencies and started to force women to take their shoes off or something of that kind, I absolutely don’t see any reasons worth of concern whatsoever
Reply 9
Original post by claudiorafael
Man its normal to have a foot fetish. I have that as well, I love a cute delicate woman’s foot, soft skinned, nails done and preferably but not compulsory, with a cute little tattoo. Just save that for yourself and if you get a girl with good looking feet just worship them as much as you can, she’ll def enjoy it and feel flattered. We as men have fetishes, and amongst them, a foot fetish is the most common one I believe. So don’t overreact and regard it as something normal and just like you thousands of other men have, as well. Unless you started to have rapey tendencies and started to force women to take their shoes off or something of that kind, I absolutely don’t see any reasons worth of concern whatsoever

When was your first foot experience with a girl, and how did you go about persuading her to allow it?
you can play with my feet if you want
Original post by PROOTUNPART2
you can play with my feet if you want

Are you mocking me? :frown:
Reply 12
Wear an electric shock collar, whenever you have a devious though you can give yourself a shock.
Original post by Napp
Wear an electric shock collar, whenever you have a devious though you can give yourself a shock.

If only that was a sane thing to do. :tongue:
Reply 14
If only that was a sane thing to do. :tongue:

Well if it works..:tongue:
What's wrong with having a foot fetish??
At least you're not addicted to dabbing, like I am.
I didn’t have to persuade anything... I simply demonstrated how much I loved her feet during sex by kissing, massaging, sucking, licking whatever lol
Original post by shontelle1990
What's wrong with having a foot fetish??

My point exactly. I don’t mind having a foot fetish, I kind of like the idea of being different and a bit weird :tongue:. But my issue is that I don’t want to become desperate and not be able to wait until I am in the position where I can express my love of feet with a girl.
It’s like any other normal person trying to control a similar obsession. For example, a man may be trying to stop watching p**n and staring at women inappropriately in public because he knows it is wrong. He may have a sex addiction that he is not currently able to fulfil. It doesn’t mean he should get rid of his sexuality. He just needs a way to keep it under control and not let it get to him. It’s kind of a similar situation with me (except it’s about feet and nothing else). I want to be able to keep my foot fetish because in principle there is nothing wrong with it, but I don’t want it to bother me like it is at the moment. P.S. I only used the example of a man just for argument’s sake. I am in no way insinuating that all men are perverts or that it is only associated with men. I could just as easily have used a woman as an example.

Latest

Trending

Trending