The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When someone adds me as a friend on FB then when I accept, they block me a second later only to unblock me a day later and try add me again. My mother in law just did that to me. We don't have the best relationship as it is so I'm a bit confused :laugh:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
9851F6B8-EC2A-4B94-AD22-9F9C3477511A.jpeg

soon... ~
When someone says Tescos, it’s TESCO!
Original post by The Joker ~
soon... ~

I hope 🙏🏽
I hope 🙏🏽

Hey!!! Don't think like that!
When people stare ugh and people who cover the pavement like they own it like how am I meant to get to where I'm going lol.
Rude people
The bus drivers that drive so slow
Dat awkward moment when you are enjoying croissants or biscuits and contemplating your day ahead blessed by a little bit of sunshine and everything. And then you take that first sip of tea and it's COLD~ !
When people walk slowly.
When people don't answer my messages and I expect an answer all the time, 100%!
Crowded buses and trains.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Hey!!! Don't think like that!

It’s the only option.
It’s the only option.

No it not.
Youtube adverts that cant be skipped
that random pile of dog crap i nearly step on while walking on the pavement
Original post by TheAlchemistress
No it not.

Sadly (or happily), it is for me.
when i step on water when wearing a fresh pair of socks
Sadly (or happily), it is for me.

Nah ah.
revision and homework
People who walk slowly in crowded places and attention seekers.
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
when i step on water when wearing a fresh pair of socks

That is actually super freaking annoying!
People who gasp as they're putting things in their mouth
People who chew with their mouths open and so make loud clicking noises until they stop eating
People who slurp on food I don't understand how it's even possible to slurp on, like crisps
People who make mouth clicks when they're not even doing anything with them, except going 'click' at irregular intervals
People who put on the act that they genuinely think there's no point in not buying meat seeing as that animal is already dead (I don't believe anyone can actually be that stupid)
People who think dairy cows get to live to more than a fraction of their natural lifespans
People who seem to think cows produce milk for no reason other than for human benefit, and not because they get artificially inseminated and give birth to young who are either killed at birth, turned into veal or if they're 'lucky' become dairy cows themselves
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by KingHarold
The 52% who voted to make us an economically less well off country, being fooled by Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage.

accurate

Latest