The Student Room Group

Advice on confusing girl please!!!

Hello everyone, first post here, sorry for the long one lol. Me and this girl got close recently, and I began having feelings for her. I told everyone but her that I liked her, until last week when I finally had the balls to tell her. However, presumably since she found out that I liked her, its been different. She talks to other guys over me, and I'm usually the one to text/talk to her first. However, when we do speak, the conversation is very good and flirty. She recently told one of my friends that she could see us possibly having a relationship in the future. What should I do, what do you think is happening and why are girls so CONFUSING!!! :smile:
when girls confuse you it makes everything so much more entertaining lololl
what was her response when you told her you liked her?
Reply 3
i don't think its that confusing she's obviously into you so make a move
Reply 4
Original post by entertainmyfaith
what was her response when you told her you liked her?

considering almost everyone knew, i thought it would be best to tell her. i said I was sorry for telling everyone but her, and she sort of responded like 'dont worry, I find it hard telling people that i have liked them too.'
Original post by June1806
considering almost everyone knew, i thought it would be best to tell her. i said I was sorry for telling everyone but her, and she sort of responded like 'dont worry, I find it hard telling people that i have liked them too.'

sounds quite ambigious. just ask her out, i don't think you have much to lose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending