The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
You're gonna get a rejection lol. Common sense would tell you that different courses have different hours and timetables.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by NextDoctor2017
You're gonna get a rejection lol. Common sense would tell you that different courses have different hours and timetables.

Already got an offer lol. For Mpharm
Original post by nisha.sri
Already got an offer lol. For Mpharm

Yeah then why didn't you mention your course or post it in a more relevant section? Why is it even important? You got something else to be doing?
Different courses, different hours. Different uni's, different hours. Different assiseements, different hours.

My coure is 12 hours of lectures a week. But the whole course is assignment based so we have to spend every other waking moment on work.
Yeah then why didn't you mention your course or post it in a more relevant section? Why is it even important? You got something else to be doing?

Well I FORGOT. Well I just want to know and I'm a bit curious idek why it's bothering you firstly.
Original post by nisha.sri
Well I FORGOT. Well I just want to know and I'm a bit curious idek why it's bothering you firstly.

Ain't bothering me. I've read stupider TSR threads. The answer is that your timetable will tell you how many hours you should be in university and you'll probably find out at the beginning of term how many hours per week you're expected to dedicate to your course.
Ain't bothering me. I've read stupider TSR threads. The answer is that your timetable will tell you how many hours you should be in university and you'll probably find out at the beginning of term how many hours per week you're expected to dedicate to your course.

Ok waitt so your saying that my question is stupid lmaooo

Latest