The Student Room Group

Write the eighth Harry Potter book, one sentence at a time

Scroll to see replies

hermoine says ' ive been wanting to tell you both something,'
ron and harry stare at eachothers,
hermoine says ' im into females,'
ron's jaw dropped
Original post by wiseguy99
Harry then finds Ron, they both go up to Hermoine and get their wands out, Harry then asks do you prefer girth or length.
Hermione then proceeds to comfort the pair because her wizard sleeve is unable to cope with the sheer amount of fan-service (fourth wall break). So shortly after decides that Ginny is a better option to go out with because she appears to be surrounded by guys throughout books 1-7 and wants a new experience which she remembers reading in one of her books which she hadn't read in a while.
but Hermione's desire for Ginny was short lived. Sirens could be heard and the faint smell of Guinness... Out of thin air, the wacky Luna Lovegood appeared, but she wasn't the sweet Irish girl she once was. She had a cybernetic arm and a peg leg.
"Right this is where it gets complicated, you Nargles!" Luna whispers in a rough coarse voice.
(edited 6 years ago)
Ginny continuing on said that the wizarding world is in dire crises in the year 2049 with approximately 90% of the wizard population decimated due to...
Reply 204
Pull the bricks down, one by one.
...bad fan fiction.
Hermione looked sad. Her busty chum Harry put his arm round her and asked what was the matter...

"Oh Harry i really wanted to be in an anime instead... can you help ?"
Reply 207
Original post by the bear
Hermione looked sad. Her busty chum Harry put his arm round her and asked what was the matter...

"Oh Harry i really wanted to be in an anime instead... can you help ?"

Nope, you're fine as you are.
nothing. Draco turns and glances at Harry and then to Hermoine. Something was not right. Hermoine, out of the corner of her eye catches sight of Rose, hurt and... is that delight? She places a tentative hand on her head and says softly "Is there something you want to say Rose?". She looks straight into her mothers eyes and whispers, "I was waiting for you to dump that fat ginger since i exited your womb!" Draco, in shock, looks at Hermoine, "is that what you want? Me?" She tears up and flashes back to that slap, and how his soft skin felt like sparks to her hand and how his figure went toppling, sadness and rage battling in her mind. "Yes...". Ron, without any talking, screams and leaves the room. Draco and Hermoine walked up to each other, met each other in the eyes and once again embraced without thinking twice... Rose grinned and Harry stared in disbelief, where did his love for her go, to this fiend?
Harry looks out the window. The sky outside is grey and bleak. His vision seems to swim as Harry remembers that the sky looked exactly like this the day of the Battle of Hogwarts.
Harry wakes up, wetting the bed in fear. It was all a dream. Nothing above this post really happened :h:
... meanwhile in Azkaban, Dolores Umbridge sat staring at a wall rocking back and forth, muttering to herself: "I MUST NOT TELL LIES. I I MUST NOT TELL LIES. I MUST NOT TELL LIES." An excruciating pain overwhelmed her body with each word.
While Dementors swarm around her, waiting for their moment to strike....
Reply 213
One Dementor drifts too close to the heap of toxic pink. It recoils, as if burnt. Then it flees from the scene in search of its next victim.

That's what happens when a Dementor tries to eat what isn't there. The Dementors would never seize the moment to strike, for Doloros Umbridge did not have a soul to spare.
Original post by icanget_LOUD_too
Harry wakes up, wetting the bed in fear. It was all a dream. Nothing above this post really happened :h:

This person is lying as everything above happened... It was real, and Harry did not know what to do after this...
And then it hit him...he'd go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over...
Hermione leant back into Harry's deep bosom and said shily "I actually wanted to do hentai, but Dumbledore said my hair was not dark enough"
Original post by Taz554:-)
This person is lying as everything above happened... It was real, and Harry did not know what to do after this...

Harry is surprised to find stood behind him none other than Albus Dumbledore.

"But, I...... cut your head off", exclaimed Harry.

Dumbledore explains he used one of Harry's friends as a Horcrux but won't say who it was.
Original post by Dental Monkey
Harry is surprised to find stood behind him none other than Albus Dumbledore.

"But, I...... cut your head off", exclaimed Harry.

Dumbledore explains he used one of Harry's friends as a Horcrux but won't say who it was.

However he promised he did not use anybody close or any of his nemesis'. But Harry was confused, the Dumbledore he knew swore against Horecruxes and was confused as to how he could do such a dark, twisted act...
Original post by Taz554:-)
However he promised he did not use anybody close or any of his nemesis'. But Harry was confused, the Dumbledore he knew swore against Horecruxes and was confused as to how he could do such a dark, twisted act...

Then it dawned upon him he had never been able to truly trust Dumbledore after uncovering the secrets about his family.

Quick Reply

Latest