The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Finance at Aston university 2018

Has anyone received an offer from Aston uni to study Finance. If you did get one, I would be interested to know what your predicted gradeswere and how long it took them to reply.
I am predicted AAC , I am likely to get an offer from them. It's been three full weeks now , and I still havent heard from them. Is this a bad sign?
Original post by Ko35
It's been three full weeks now , and I still havent heard from them. Is this a bad sign?

Hi Ko35,

All because you haven't heard anything, doesn't mean it is a bad sign. When I applied for Aston, I had to wait a few months before I got a response.

Try not to stress :smile:

^Kam
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Ko35
Has anyone received an offer from Aston uni to study Finance. If you did get one, I would be interested to know what your predicted gradeswere and how long it took them to reply.
I am predicted AAC , I am likely to get an offer from them. It's been three full weeks now , and I still havent heard from them. Is this a bad sign?

I am on the exact same boat cause I applied on Saturday and I haven't even gotten an email confirming they received my application and you will probably get in.

Quick Reply

Latest