The Student Room Group

Some advice on my crush?

There's this guy I really like in my year but he is literally IN LOVE with this other girl. He's asked her out like 10 times and they've even briefly dated (I think). I'm sort of friends with him I guess, like we would chat and say hi to each other if we see one another but nothing major. Also I can't talk to my friends about this because they all think he's arrogant and a douchebag, which he can be, especially in class as he acts like he's super smart and above everyone. But aside from that he's a really really nice person. I've never dated anyone before and I'm just an awkward person so I'm totally clueless... What do I do? Any advice will be much appreciated
if he's happy with going out with someone else then u leave him alone
You look like a mug
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
if he's happy with going out with someone else then u leave him alone

but he's not going out with anyone right now....
Original post by Anonymous
but he's not going out with anyone right now....

you said he briefly dated this girl , he probably does like her alot , so just move on
Reply 5
you said he briefly dated this girl , he probably does like her alot , so just move on

yeah he likes her a lot.. you're probably right
Forget him , yes it's hard but ignore him. He wants another girl and even if he goes out with you or whatever there is a likely chance he will still like her coz off what you've said. Don't fall for it :smile:
yeah he likes her a lot.. you're probably right

plenty more fish in the sea , dw the perfect guy that likes and respects u will come along one day :smile:
Reply 8
Forget him , yes it's hard but ignore him. He wants another girl and even if he goes out with you or whatever there is a likely chance he will still like her coz off what you've said. Don't fall for it :smile:

yeah true... sad sad life...:biggrin::ashamed2:
Reply 9
plenty more fish in the sea , dw the perfect guy that likes and respects u will come along one day :smile:

aww thanks! I'm off to uni next year anyways so yeah definitely more fish in the sea
aww thanks! I'm off to uni next year anyways so yeah definitely more fish in the sea

oh yeh it will be 10x easier//better because you'll meet all kinds of people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending