The Student Room Group

Could you please tell what do I have to do in order to re-apply?

Hey man, I'm currently studying Economics at University of Nottingham, and I'm from Spain and I did the Spanish Bachelor (I know that you might not be informed about this educational system but there are 10 subjects and the mark is out of 10, and I got nine 10's and one 9, so in average a 9.8/10 which is pretty good, LSE and UCL asked me for a 9.3/10, but I didn't even received an offer from them because my tutor messed up my application as he's not use to doing that sort of things), and I know that Nottingham is really well ranked for economics although is not the same as LSE or UCL.Could you please tell what do I have to do in order to re-apply? Can I apply for 2018-2019 entry for first year to LSE and UCL while I'm completing my first year at UoN? Do you have to select anything in particular while you are applying by UCAS? I would really appreciate your help! Please PM me. I hope that we get in touch!
Original post by kabirlm
Hey man, I'm currently studying Economics at University of Nottingham, and I'm from Spain and I did the Spanish Bachelor (I know that you might not be informed about this educational system but there are 10 subjects and the mark is out of 10, and I got nine 10's and one 9, so in average a 9.8/10 which is pretty good, LSE and UCL asked me for a 9.3/10, but I didn't even received an offer from them because my tutor messed up my application as he's not use to doing that sort of things), and I know that Nottingham is really well ranked for economics although is not the same as LSE or UCL.Could you please tell what do I have to do in order to re-apply? Can I apply for 2018-2019 entry for first year to LSE and UCL while I'm completing my first year at UoN? Do you have to select anything in particular while you are applying by UCAS? I would really appreciate your help! Please PM me. I hope that we get in touch!

This is a forum for University of Cambridge-specific topics. (And this is a thread in 2016...:wink:
Universities have their own rule on how to treat an applicant who is already enrolled in another university, so you’ll need to ask those unis you’re interested.
Original post by kabirlm

Mate ngl, it's long. Being international brings several issues to the fore as well. You would need to send off another ucas form (might be too late) but i would remain at notts until you have the offer. I wouldn't be too familiar with what you would have to do as I got my secondary school to sponsor my second application and so it was flagged. I would get into contact with your school in spain and see what they say and then also see LSE and UCL say wrt transferring. Chances are, you will transfer rather than reapply but speak to UCL,LSE,UCAS and your school in spain. As i say, I was unique and not the best person to ask as aresult.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending