The Student Room Group

Mens eyebrows

Im a male and have thick eyebrows. You can definately notice it.. and I hate it, but don't want to trim it down as im afraid it won't suit me.

Are girls into guys with fat eyebrows? Or is that an instant no no
Thick eyebrows are masculine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Zaynnn
Im a male and have thick eyebrows. You can definately notice it.. and I hate it, but don't want to trim it down as im afraid it won't suit me.

Are girls into guys with fat eyebrows? Or is that an instant no no

Own it, fam. What girls are into is CONFIDENCE. There is nothing inherently unsexy about thicc brows but I don't know what else you're working with. Just shower regularly and don't be a ******** and you should be alright.
Reply 3
Original post by markovchain17
Thick eyebrows are masculine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i know, but mine are like really thick and a little bushy... sad to admit, but it makes me kind of self conscious about myself lol.. kind of like Joe Jonas's eyebrows
Reply 4
Get them trimmed and see how it looks. You'd cut your beard and the hair on your head, so why not your eyebrows?
T h i c c.
Original post by Zaynnn
Yeah i know, but mine are like really thick and a little bushy... sad to admit, but it makes me kind of self conscious about myself lol.. kind of like Joe Jonas's eyebrows

I have a full on thick monobrow. Just pluck them a little to keep em neat but still thick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by markovchain17
I have a full on thick monobrow. Just pluck them a little to keep em neat but still thick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

isn't that painful though having to repeatedly pluck your eyebrows?
Original post by Zaynnn
isn't that painful though having to repeatedly pluck your eyebrows?

No? It's just a little pinch
Reply 9
I'm trying to break the world's longest eyebrow record.

I'm up to about 10 cm at present.

A bit to go, though.

tbh i dont really care and most girls i know dont care.. if anything they find it weird and feminine when guys DO get their eyebrows done.. so i would just say leave them the way they are :smile:
I would go for it. Just start off slow first and don't pluck too much until you feel confident that it's for the best.
Also the whole femine vs masculine debate is crap, you're an individual that has a right to make your own decisions - don't let people's expectations of who you should be define you.
Get a woman to do it. Take off only a very small amount or you'll look feminine.
Reply 14
Original post by RockyDennis
Get a woman to do it. Take off only a very small amount or you'll look feminine.

could do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending