The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover Advanced Apprenticeship 2018

HI i applied for the advanced apprenticeship in West Midlands, i passed the first test, and i got sent the second test, which i completed. Its been a week and i've had no response nothing, what does this mean??

Also what does the tooling and press part group do at Jaguar Land Rover?
Reply 1
Original post by Ameena1884
HI i applied for the advanced apprenticeship in West Midlands, i passed the first test, and i got sent the second test, which i completed. Its been a week and i've had no response nothing, what does this mean??

First piece of advice, and this applies to anyone applying for the degree apprenticeship as well, is patience is key. They are notoriously slow progressing through the selection process.

There's a pass mark for round 1, then round 2 of testing they'll just skim however many people they wish to progress to assessment centre. You've got a long wait.

Tooling and press is exactly as it says, tool maintenance and press maintenance. Tooling as in general production tooling, and the body panel presses.

Once again, just be patient, you've still got a chance until they tell you no.

Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Ameena1884

How long did it take for you to find out you passed the first test??
Reply 3
Sorry I mean second

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending