The Student Room Group

how do u deal with heart break

my friend needs to do something to stop being miserable over a girl who left him, I'm trying to get ideas

Scroll to see replies

I usually cry until I fall asleep and then wake up and repeat
I can't it basically ends my life with sadness.
I get someone else
Reply 4
Food.
leg press 200kg
Reply 6
I imagine a tiger who protects me from all the bad thoughts. It's weird; but imagine the sadness being fought off by the best things about yourself and who you want to be. It doesn't help completely but it stops the worst bits for me :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
my friend needs to do something to stop being miserable over a girl who left him, I'm trying to get ideas

Play games, watch movies, watch series.

Anything that forces you to think on what you're watching/playing is less time thinking about whatever causes pain thus he'll end up being less miserable. Play some online games with him.
Binge watch Friends 👍
Reply 9
Original post by _princessxox
I usually cry until I fall asleep and then wake up and repeat

😂 that's a lot of crying

Original post by RockyDennis
I can't it basically ends my life with sadness.

That's real sad

Original post by Salt Queen
I get someone else

Original post by UWS
Food.

I like these responses 😂
Original post by Laissez‒faire
leg press 200kg

How could I encourage him to go to the gym instead of being shut in his room all day
Original post by Ecds
I imagine a tiger who protects me from all the bad thoughts. It's weird; but imagine the sadness being fought off by the best things about yourself and who you want to be. It doesn't help completely but it stops the worst bits for me :smile:

Awh x

Original post by Cuddly Lizard
Play games, watch movies, watch series.

Anything that forces you to think on what you're watching/playing is less time thinking about whatever causes pain thus he'll end up being less miserable. Play some online games with him.

Original post by Chichaldo
Binge watch Friends 👍

Thanks guys :smile:
Watch the Hodgetwins
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Watch the Hodgetwins

Thanks
He used to go to the gym A LOT I'm talking 30 ish hours a week. His then girlfriend put a stop to it, she wanted more time for dates, and he's not as built as he was before. Now she's broken up with him as she doesn't feel as attracted to him (he's at least a 8 and she's a 7 at most) I want him to get back into fitness so she regrets leaving him, if I bought him new gym clothes & stuff like that could it possibly motivate him ?
Thanks that actually sounds like a good idea/starting point
He used to go to the gym A LOT I'm talking 30 ish hours a week. His then girlfriend put a stop to it, she wanted more time for dates, and he's not as built as he was before. Now she's broken up with him as she doesn't feel as attracted to him (he's at least a 8 and she's a 7 at most) I want him to get back into fitness so she regrets leaving him, if I bought him new gym clothes & stuff like that could it possibly motivate him ?

30 hours a week? so he went for 4 hours 7 days a week? :lol:
30 hours a week? so he went for 4 hours 7 days a week? :lol:

6 hours a day on a 5 day week, no idea how long on weekends as I only used to see him in school not weekends
6 hours a day on a 5 day week, no idea how long on weekends as I only used to see him in school not weekends

Who goes to gym for 6 hours? does he sleep there or something

i go for 45 mins a day only
Who goes to gym for 6 hours? does he sleep there or something

i go for 45 mins a day only

He didn't just do weight training I think, I'm not sure, I don't really know how boys work out I only do cardio and small weights :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending