The Student Room Group

Haters

Why do people hate Muslims when they don't know them
HalenaXx
Original post by halenaiqbal
HalenaXx

Because they are ignorant. Islam is a religion of more than 1 billion people.

If Muslims were as dangerous as people thought, all non-Muslims would be dead by now. It does not take much to wipe out a country.

Of course, there are crazy people in every race, religion or creed. People would not say all white people are dangerous because of the mass shootings in Las Vegas and other parts of the US.

If you are Muslim, just live your life and do you. If you are not, just live in harmony and accept others for who they are.
:cookie:
Because of the daily mail and the like
Reply 4
Original post by halenaiqbal
HalenaXx
People generally don't "hate Muslims". What we are seeing is racism and xenophobia against "brown foreigners". The Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, etc of South Asian and African descent who experience it call it racism. Muslims call it Islamophobia. It is a mystery why some Muslims are intent on making Islam the issue, because it often merely serves to bring the unacceptable nature of the ideology into the conversation where people otherwise unaware may come across it - which is why there are an increasing number of people who dislike Islam (not "hate Muslims". Two different things. One is reasonable and justified, one is not).
Reply 5
thanks for your replys they really helped Xx
and yes i am a muslim but i am really nice i love all religions and i respect them all
halenaXx
Reply 6
islamophobia was created by the media

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending