The Student Room Group

Violet Does A levels

Hello:smile: and welcome to this blog, this is a for me personally to stress, revise , document and attempt to achieve 4 a*'s in my alevels. i hope some people gleam some sort of help or value from these posts or they will just be my own place to vent frustrations.

so anyway here is some general house keeping:
my name is violet and ive just started a 2 year a level course in 4 subjects they are as follows;

* Sociology
* Philosophy
* History
* English Literature

i hope to study history at degree level but as of right now im not sure of where. Cambridge would be my ideal in a ideal life but im not sure at the moment. Okay so thats it for my introduction to this blog, i hope anyone and everyone who reads this gets some benifit from it because i think i will enjoy writing this and sharing my revision techniques with some others.

have a lovely day , Vi x
Hey! Good luck on getting those 4A*s! It'll involve a lot of hard work as you know, but it's great to set targets like that :biggrin: History is a wonderful subject! And why not aim for Cambridge hey :smile: what other universities take your fancy?

p.s. I love the name Violet :lol:
Original post by Changing Skies
Hey! Good luck on getting those 4A*s! It'll involve a lot of hard work as you know, but it's great to set targets like that :biggrin: History is a wonderful subject! And why not aim for Cambridge hey :smile: what other universities take your fancy?

p.s. I love the name Violet :lol:

ah thank you, no i do like exeter as well, and as for my grades it is what the school has predicted me so aim high i guess x
Original post by vidoesalevels
ah thank you, no i do like exeter as well, and as for my grades it is what the school has predicted me so aim high i guess x

Definitely better to aim high! :biggrin: Exeter looks lovely I applied there a few years ago :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending