The Student Room Group

Hi

Hi my question. I always was interested in girl's only and romantically attacked and sexually attracted to girl's only. But my female friend invited me for threesome with her partner and i agreed first he was sucking my **** and then swap i was doing the same thing so i was receiving end giving oral sex to the both sexes. So I'm Straight Flexible or Bisexual men?? Thank you for advice.
How can you say your straight and then suck dic*. That's messed up
Reply 2
Original post by magicbeans1212
How can you say your straight and then suck dic*. That's messed up

I'm interested in girl's only I'm romantically interested to girl's only and sexually interested to girl's but oral sex with the both sexes men and women is ok for me. But i am mostly straight.
Original post by Sxyxxx
I'm interested in girl's only I'm romantically interested to girl's only and sexually interested to girl's but oral sex with the both sexes men and women is ok for me. But i am mostly straight.

Your're definitely not straight. Stop kidding yourself. Tbh no straight girl is going to want a guy that sucks other guys.
Reply 4
Your're definitely not straight. Stop kidding yourself. Tbh no straight girl is going to want a guy that sucks other guys.

It was only one time experiment with male and female at the same time
Original post by Sxyxxx
It was only one time experiment with male and female at the same time

Well straight people don't want to experiment. Like I wouldn't want to do shi* with girls to experiment

Not true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending