Write the eighth Harry Potter book, one sentence at a time

Scroll to see replies

"Use the force, Harry!", cried Gandalf
Original post by TheDeadParrot
"Use the force, Harry!", cried Gandalf

"Fellate me first Harry!"
What is the eighth book?
This started well....But now....
"AHA" screeched Dolores Umbridge while ripping off her invisibility cloak. however, she was not the only one under that cloak. alongside her stood noone other than

Spoiler

And then they all died.

THE END.
Original post by yesmynameis
"AHA" screeched Dolores Umbridge while ripping off her invisibility cloak. however, she was not the only one under that cloak. alongside her stood noone other than

Spoiler

"we were wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleep-over Harry" enquired Umbridge, sneaking her hand down Quirell's trousers. "Ron and Ginny, you are more than welcome too, I can make you feel sparks in ways you never deemed imaginable" she whispered, giving major side eye to Hermione
Original post by Salt Queen
And then they all died.

THE END.

party pooper :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by yesmynameis
party pooper :frown:

thanks
then harry lost his head and ran around impregnating anyone he could get his hands on (or his wand into)
including severus
"Let's all have a game of quidditch" said Hermione brightly. "We are all getting a bit weary of all these double entendres about wands and stuff" she added.
"Has anyone seen my stick ?" asked Harry.
I hope I get into Westminster School and get 3A* in my a-levels, then go to Oxford University and study Physics
Original post by physicseastldn
I hope I get into Westminster School and get 3A* in my a-levels, then go to Oxford University and study Physics said Ron... I think STEM is the way for me

Hermione felt strangely excited as Ron outlined his future in science. Acting was such a precarious life after all; she yearned for a solid partner who would pay for her excesses without complaining.
Original post by the bear
Hermione felt strangely excited as Ron outlined his future in science. Acting was such a precarious life after all; she yearned for a solid partner who would pay for her excesses without complaining.

But She remembered, What about Draco? His looks, attitude and his flirtatious slime. Her heart skipped a beat at the memory of their moment which was now long forgotten.
Original post by Taz554:-)
But She remembered, What about Draco? His looks, attitude and his flirtatious slime. Her heart skipped a beat at the memory of their moment which was now long forgotten.

Just then Harry nudged her..."Look i have found my stick ! Now we can have fun Hermione"
hermoine was so unaware, she didnt even knwo what he meant by stick...he reminded her....
Original post by the bear
Just then Harry nudged her..."Look i have found my stick ! Now we can have fun Hermione"
Hermione suddenly had an irresistible urge to cast a killing curse are Ron and grab hold of Harry, strip him naked and licked him like he was a lollipop.
do you guys think that i can get in cambridge with 18A* and curing Cancer
Original post by Dental Monkey
Hermione suddenly had an irresistible urge to cast a killing curse are Ron and grab hold of Harry, strip him naked and licked him like he was a lollipop.

they ate some spaghetti
Original post by Michael Spearing
they ate some spaghetti

Harry arranged some of the spaghetti on his head and sang "Happy Birthday Mr President" to the great pleasure of Ron & Hermione.

Quick Reply

Latest