The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** what other people think, she definitely wants the ****, dont ever stop :tongue:
But look at that split?

Attachment not found
that pigeon is having a good look

:yep:
Reply 4
Well its up to her really if she wants to wear revealing clothes. If you dont like it just tell her. Whats the worst that could happen. :smile:
Reply 5
I would never want to date a girl who dresses like that, let alone be in a relationship
Original post by Tom.1017
Well its up to her really if she wants to wear revealing clothes. If you dont like it just tell her. Whats the worst that could happen. :smile:

Well I quite like it! but i'm not sure I should. I mean I find it sexy for her to be a little naughty, but of course many other blokes get to enjoy the view too. I think I should be more concerned, but i'm not!
Reply 7
Original post by thecube
Well I quite like it! but i'm not sure I should. I mean I find it sexy for her to be a little naughty, but of course many other blokes get to enjoy the view too. I think I should be more concerned, but i'm not!

Aha fair enough. Same with my girl but only when we are at mine or hers. Like I understand that you find it sexy but is the public really the best place for her to be turning you on. :u: Its natural for blokes to look but if you are really concerned talk to her about it.
No
she's a curvy lass, as you can see. I like her confidence, this is a turn on too.
would I be okay with seeing my gf's bod through her clothes? um yes???
I'd feel uncomfortable with it, but if it is what she likes, I don't really care.
I personally would never wear something as flamboyant as that. Then again it's her choice so I don't have the right to stop her from wearing it. Maybe she just wants attention... you can't really help that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Even after the beach she dresses up but hardly blends into the crowd!

Attachment not found
Of course!
That seems like a holiday picture, surely many people would be dressing similarly?
Oh dear... not another troubled and fustrated 14 year old kid locked away with his computer...
in front of me only..sure, not in public
Original post by aviellatar
That seems like a holiday picture, surely many people would be dressing similarly?

fair point, she is slightly more conservative at home. But shorts like this!

Attachment not found
Why does she want attention from other people, when she already has you?

Latest

Trending

Trending