The Student Room Group

Do you watch Youtube?

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katie Kilgallon
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂

I used to be the biggest youtube watcher when I was in secondary school (especially Dan and Phil, I literally watched them all the time). I don't watch so much now, because I have less free time, and I think I'm getting a bit old for it :smile:
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
I used to be the biggest youtube watcher when I was in secondary school (especially Dan and Phil, I literally watched them all the time). I don't watch so much now, because I have less free time, and I think I'm getting a bit old for it :smile:

Are you at Uni/college? I never watched t in secondary, only really started watching it in college, probably why i still watch a fair amount aha
I watch Youtube regularly.
Are you at Uni/college? I never watched t in secondary, only really started watching it in college, probably why i still watch a fair amount aha

No I'm at College haha, but I do a lot outside of college so that on top of school work means I don't have too much free time. What youtubers do you watch out of curiosity?
Original post by hannxm
I watch Youtube regularly.

Who do you watch ? :smile:
i thought everyone always did:rofl:
No I'm at College haha, but I do a lot outside of college so that on top of school work means I don't have too much free time. What youtubers do you watch out of curiosity?

Oh that's fair enough. I watch quite a few different people from time to time, but I do watch a lot of gaming youtubers like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier aha
Original post by tasha_tah
i thought everyone always did:rofl:

Aha yeah! I never did in secondary but ive started to a lot more recently, who do you watch?
I orchestrate stuff on YouTube so I guess :') Mainly just use it for gaming channels though, boring as I am for it it's nice company when doing a load of work :tongue:
Oh that's fair enough. I watch quite a few different people from time to time, but I do watch a lot of gaming youtubers like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier aha

Ah. I still watch some smaller youtubers occasionally like Eve Bennet, Ibz mo and Unjaded Jade who do good revision videos.
I watch redtube :sexface:
Original post by CastCuraga
I orchestrate stuff on YouTube so I guess :':wink: Mainly just use it for gaming channels though, boring as I am for it it's nice company when doing a load of work :tongue:

I'm the exact same aha, I tend to have a gaming youtuber in the background while working :smile: Who do you watch? Also are you at Uni/College? :smile:
Hey everyone,

tgfbro is the best channel, 2 idiots doing lots of stupid things, amusing for the audience trust me
True 😂
Ah. I still watch some smaller youtubers occasionally like Eve Bennet, Ibz mo and Unjaded Jade who do good revision videos.

Oh cool :smile:
I'm the exact same aha, I tend to have a gaming youtuber in the background while working :smile: Who do you watch? Also are you at Uni/College? :smile:

It's good! I mix it up but I tend to watch TFS Gaming, jacksepticeye, OneyPlays, GameGrumps (depends what they're playing) and occasionally TheRunawayGuys (just bc they were my first LPers years ago ^^; )

What about you? :smile:

Edit - sorry yes, I'm in my first year of Uni ^^
Original post by CastCuraga
It's good! I mix it up but I tend to watch TFS Gaming, jacksepticeye, OneyPlays, GameGrumps (depends what they're playing) and occasionally TheRunawayGuys (just bc they were my first LPers years ago ^^; )

What about you? :smile:

Edit - sorry yes, I'm in my first year of Uni ^^

I mix it up too but tend to watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and most of that friendship group really aha.
Watxh dudeperfect- they do some pretty good trick shots
I mix it up too but tend to watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and most of that friendship group really aha.

Haha same, Markiplier is the only one of that circle I don't really watch, he sorta got stale for me after a while. Then again I binged his stuff through my A Levels so it sorta evens out haha

Quick Reply

Latest