The Student Room Group

24 Male, Single All My Life AMA!

So a bit of context about myself.

I am a 24 year old male who has never had a girlfriend in my life.

Ask anything you want
Reply 1
Fohrevver allonnhe
Reply 2
Original post by M.IC3
Fohrevver allonnhe

Well wouldn't say forever alone. When the time comes, it will!
give it 7 years and I'll join you

have you kissed a girl?
Reply 4
No never kissed a girl before either.
Original post by wa5ted
No never kissed a girl before either.

we are squad goals m8
Reply 6
Yeah I guess.

To be completely honest with you mate, having a girlfriend was never really a priority for me. In many ways, I am happy and grateful for not having one as I would have not been able to deal with the bigger problems my family were facing. Plus I honestly don't think that I would have came out with a First Class degree out of university - if I had a girlfriend.
Original post by wa5ted
Yeah I guess.

To be completely honest with you mate, having a girlfriend was never really a priority for me. In many ways, I am happy and grateful for not having one as I would have not been able to deal with the bigger problems my family were facing. Plus I honestly don't think that I would have came out with a First Class degree out of university - if I had a girlfriend.

True true. Well know you've got your degree you best get some puss puss and cous cous
........why is this even an issue ? some people prefer to be alone and devote their life to the greater good instead of just one girl
Are you gay?
Reply 10
25 and never had a girlfriend. I win.
Reply 11
Original post by Troska
25 and never had a girlfriend. I win.

Good on you son
Reply 12
Original post by premedmath
Are you gay?

Hell no! Don't get me wrong, I have tried asking girls out before but I've been friendzoned the **** out off. I've been to a strip before to get that nice dance
Reply 13
Original post by Nalk1573
........why is this even an issue ? some people prefer to be alone and devote their life to the greater good instead of just one girl

I agree. However, there appear to be many people creating threads, well according to my experience on this site anyways - about how they feel bad or embarrassed for not having a relationship with the opposite sex.

So I felt that creating a thread such this may appeal to younger men or even people my age who feel ashamed or embarrassed of not having a girlfriend.
Reply 14
Do you end up spanking it an inordinate amount of the time then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending