The Student Room Group

What's ur weirdest dream ever?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kallisto
And went the dream on after the black snake had bitten you in the leg?

By the way what was your weirdest dream you ever had?

Welllll my imagination isn't that fun unfortunately but I once dreamed that me n all my fam were having post mortems but I was awake during mine 😱😱😱😱I'm not a creep I swearrrr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Original post by AppleB
I died

If you died after the bite of a black snake, could it be that you replied from the afterlife? :biggrin: joke aside, you was awake after that, right?
If you died after the bite of a black snake, could it be that you replied from the afterlife? :biggrin: joke aside, you was awake after that, right?

I woke up
I once dreamt that I was happy, smiling and enjoying life.
I was trapped in the reverse bear trap from Saw but absolutely loving it. The trap snapped blowing my face clean off then camera pans from where I was sitting to a new me laughing. I was a Saw victim and absolutely loving it
Original post by rabs143
Welllll my imagination isn't that fun unfortunately but I once dreamed that me n all my fam were having post mortems but I was awake during mine 😱😱😱😱I'm not a creep I swearrrr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In other words you and your whole family included were dead when something happened with the dead corpses. You are not creepy, but your dream was.
Reply 26
In other words you and your whole family included were dead when something happened with the dead corpses. You are not creepy, but your dream was.

Thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰
Original post by rabs143
Thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰

You are welcome! Dreams might be creepy and strange, they are an image of your thoughts. That is why dreaming is the best and worst part of sleeping at the same time.
I dreamt I was fighting ISIS. Acc, that was both an intense and good dream...
My most memorable dream was me and my friends sat in a really fancy bathroom, literally just hanging out there. Until a guard came in and told us we needed to leave. It was super warm and cosy though and weirdly enough I felt like I could feel the warmth. Maybe it was a lucid dream?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 30
You are welcome! Dreams might be creepy and strange, they are an image of your thoughts. That is why dreaming is the best and worst part of sleeping at the same time.

True dat
It was more a nightmare but basically I had a dream that someone in my family was a serial killer, and killed someone else in my family. Then someone took me to this shop, but when you went in the storeroom they killed you and made you into the food that was sold in the shop.
That messed me up for the rest of the day.
Reply 32
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
It was more a nightmare but basically I had a dream that someone in my family was a serial killer, and killed someone else in my family. Then someone took me to this shop, but when you went in the storeroom they killed you and made you into the food that was sold in the shop.
That messed me up for the rest of the day.

OMG cannibalism πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
Original post by rabs143
OMG cannibalism πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

Oh wait I forgot the worst part. Basically this old man came into the shop and said he was looking for his grandchildren, and the women just handed him a pack of frozen food and said "they're here".
It was a horrific dream
Reply 34
Oh wait I forgot the worst part. Basically this old man came into the shop and said he was looking for his grandchildren, and the women just handed him a pack of frozen food and said "they're here".
It was a horrific dream

Omgg that's like awesome n traumatising at the same time πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
Original post by rabs143
Omgg that's like awesome n traumatising at the same time πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

I could not concentrate in school that day haha
Reply 36
I could not concentrate in school that day haha

LOOL good film idea tho πŸ˜‚

Quick Reply

Latest