The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

What I really want to do with myself:

Spoiler

Original post by LunaCat
Stressed massively :redface:

:hugs: want to talk bout it? Still needs to reply to you, its in waiting for when Im sure I have time.
Original post by Kevin Hodge

Spoiler

Mayne, so relatable. I always wanted to fly :wink: :lol:
😂😂😂
I want to jump out but not fly. Just want to hit the floor :redface:

Spoiler

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Same :ahee: wish I had the courage to do that lmao

Too much work. No motivation. I cannot deal with the amount of work and pressure anymore. I want to rebel. Afraid of the consequences...parents...teachers...future and all so I cannot :frown: I really want to just die but I don't want to kill myself :colonhash:
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Same :ahee: wish I had the courage to do that lmao

Too much work. No motivation. I cannot deal with the amount of work and pressure anymore. I want to rebel. Afraid of the consequences...parents...teachers...future and all so I cannot :frown: I really want to just die but I don't want to kill myself :colonhash:

:hugs:
I live alone which doesn’t help :redface:
Original post by soIiIoquy

:nodots:
I live alone which doesn’t help :redface:

What bothers you? :console:
Original post by LunaCat
What bothers you? :console:

Anxiety of uni. Family problems. Not many friends so I’m pretty much alone most of the time.
Anxiety of uni. Family problems. Not many friends so I’m pretty much alone most of the time.

I can relate except the uni part - Alevels stress me out :redface: You are living alone because of family problems then? :smile:
I feel so lonely. No one is free to talk. I am tired of checking for messages over and over again. Tired of reading the same stuff.
Original post by LunaCat
I can relate except the uni part - Alevels stress me out :redface: You are living alone because of family problems then? :smile:

I decided to move away because I didn’t wanna stay at home :redface:
I decided to move away because I didn’t wanna stay at home :redface:

Oh I see. My parents don't want me to move out at all...
Original post by LunaCat
Oh I see. My parents don't want me to move out at all...

Do you want to move out?
Do you want to move out?

I don't really know because I know this isn't going to happen. I just want the normal amount of freedom at least.
Original post by LunaCat
I don't really know because I know this isn't going to happen. I just want the normal amount of freedom at least.

I mean you’ll be 18 when you go to uni so they should give you the freedom of moving out.
relieved and relaxed now that i have just submitted my final deadline assignment for the end of my second year at uni.

i start my third and final year in a week! woo
I mean you’ll be 18 when you go to uni so they should give you the freedom of moving out.

Being 18 makes no difference to them.
Original post by LunaCat
Being 18 makes no difference to them.

You talked to them about it? Or you could get one of your teachers (tutor or head of year) to arrange to talk to them about it. You should be allowed to have the freedom to decide your future. After all, you’ll be spending the next 3-4 years at uni so you want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
You talked to them about it? Or you could get one of your teachers (tutor or head of year) to arrange to talk to them about it. You should be allowed to have the freedom to decide your future. After all, you’ll be spending the next 3-4 years at uni so you want to make it as enjoyable as possible.

I haven't and it's because I don't want to disappoint them. I remember once my dad asked me why people go so far for uni when they have one near them and he started talking about how they leave their parents, parents who have done everything for them all thats stuff ygm :colonhash: I love my parents and don't want to leave them feeling like that... But I also want my freedom. I guessI cannot have the 2 simultaneously... :frown:

Quick Reply