The Student Room Group

Could anyone make me a timetable

I’m extremely bad at making timetables and need someone to make it for me. No, I’m not purposely being lazy, I’ve tried again and again yet they don’t seem to be working.

This is for GCSE’s and if anyone is interested in helping me to create a timetable, could you please PM me ?
I can suggest the TSR revision timetable maker. I have used it since year ten summer exams and I am now in year thirteen, so I can definitely recommend. Wish I could help you actually make a timetable but unfortunately being in year thirteen and in the middle of Cambridge admissions test prep, interview prep, homework and revision I don't think I could commit enough time to make you a good timetable :frown:

Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
I can suggest the TSR revision timetable maker. I have used it since year ten summer exams and I am now in year thirteen, so I can definitely recommend. Wish I could help you actually make a timetable but unfortunately being in year thirteen and in the middle of Cambridge admissions test prep, interview prep, homework and revision I don't think I could commit enough time to make you a good timetable :frown:

Best of luck :smile:

Thank you for the recommendation, and no worries. Hope you nail the Cambridge admissions test

Quick Reply

Latest