The Student Room Group

Desperatly want a girlfriend/ someone to have sex with

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HistoryWhiz6
LMAO a girlfriend isn't the same as just someone to have sex with
be careful or you might get a slap

yea i want either someone to have sex with, or a girlfriend (that i may or may not have sex with) i dont want both in one person.
Is it normal to masturbate 3 times a day because my friends at school do like once every 3 days and they talk about how its a lot so i kind of worries me
Original post by Anonymous
yea i want either someone to have sex with, or a girlfriend (that i may or may not have sex with) i dont want both in one person.
Is it normal to masturbate 3 times a day because my friends at school do like once every 3 days and they talk about how its a lot so i kind of worries me

I mean, it depends on if you 3 separate times or just 3 times in a sitting. if the former, then probably detrimental to your work.

It doesn't sound very excessive to me tbh and once every 3 days sounds surprisingly low
Right now, you could probably just do with a female friend who could be comforting and help you out.
Original post by HistoryWhiz6
I mean, it depends on if you 3 separate times or just 3 times in a sitting. if the former, then probably detrimental to your work.

It doesn't sound very excessive to me tbh and once every 3 days sounds surprisingly low
Right now, you could probably just do with a female friend who could be comforting and help you out.

3 seperate times, 1 when i get home from school, 1 after dinner, 1 before bed
I know i could do with a female friend who could be comforting and help me out but i literally cant control getting horny all the time i dont know whats wrong with me, All my female friends at school are pretty hot so i just think about it all day and i just cant stop can i take like pills or some **** to stop me feeling so horny?
How would you know that you have a "large sex drive"? Can you tell what others' sex drive is like and compare?
Reply 24
Original post by kiindling
y'know

this is what most girls despise
someone who just wants them for sex
at this rate, you're not gonna get a girlfriend any time soon

smh

So what do you want him to do, miraculously no want sex?

the guy can't win
Get a Friends with Benefits
@Kevin Hodge has a vagina but he aint a lady, however I have no doubt in my mind that he can assist OP's needs.

Original post by ANM775
Will any TSR ladies do a good deed and service this young gentleman to save another fellow female from being inappropriately sexually assaulted :laugh:
Original post by Yaboi
So what do you want him to do, miraculously no want sex?

the guy can't win

No dude
At least a bit of appreciation about personality and emotions would be nice, rather than just "I don't even know if I really like you or not but can we have sex now because I'm horny"
If you see what I'm saying
Get an imaginary girlfriend, lol. :smile:
I know i could do with a female friend who could be comforting and help me out but i literally cant control getting horny all the time i dont know whats wrong with me, All my female friends at school are pretty hot so i just think about it all day and i just cant stop can i take like pills or some **** to stop me feeling so horny?

Ah, so this is how the boys felt at the all boys school when they got girls in 6th form
And I dont think the appearance of your school friends have anything to do with it- it's probably a lot to do with you
Honestly, if it's that big a problem book a discreet appointment with a GP or go to walk-in (might be v busy)
If you have a biological reason then they could help it
OP you want some fak? :sexface:

Roahhhhh my guy has a regime :biggrin:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
OP you want some fak? :sexface:

bruv are you gay or you pulling my leg here :colonhash:
bruv are you gay or you pulling my leg here :colonhash:

Come to my place and you can find out :colone:
Original post by kiindling
No dude
At least a bit of appreciation about personality and emotions would be nice, rather than just "I don't even know if I really like you or not but can we have sex now because I'm horny"
If you see what I'm saying

I never said i didnt appreciate personality and emotions?

Original post by yudothis
How would you know that you have a "large sex drive"? Can you tell what others' sex drive is like and compare?

thinking about it all day, and is 3 a day normal?
I kinda read the title as "Desperately want a girlfriend to have sex with OR someone to have sex with."
Idk, probably a mistake on my part
However
Having the two in the same title implies they mean the same thing, hence the reasoning behind my first point. Wanting to have a girlfriend and having someone to solely have sex with are two different things imo
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Come to my place and you can find out :colone:

beta, aap bahart ghrnit hain, you havea put a shame to the indian society and tarnished it's name, cuz I don't swing that way, man needs an indian spanking bmt
I have bad anxiety and depression, im 16 and I have a really strong sex drive, i masturbate 3 times everyday and All i think about at school is having sex with someone. I dont know how i can stop these feeling? Its getting to the point where i might just involuntary start touching people, or i may get caught for staring at them and thats the last thing i want and i dont know what to do, thank you. Im male btw

Focus on your studies and talk to people. There is more to life than just sex
beta, aap bahart ghrnit hain, you havea put a shame to the indian society and tarnished it's name, cuz I don't swing that way, man needs an indian spanking bmt

Mein Indian nahin ho.
I think someone needs to check out r/NoFap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending