Trinity and 50% maths.

Have you got an interview?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bulbs
KCL, Edinburgh, York and Bristol - wbu?

Durham, Bristol, Notts, QMUL :smile:
Original post by PickleRic
Trinity and 50% maths

Nice I was gonna go for the 50% maths option but STEP kinda put me off (that and if I loved the maths more than the CompSci I wouldn't be able to switch :/ )
Trinity and 50% maths.

Have you got an interview?

Naa - I'm hoping for an invitation next week at some point aha
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Naa - I'm hoping for an invitation next week at some point aha

Good Luck
(edited 6 years ago)
Good Lucka

You too :smile:)

Ah okay thank you. From that I can presume that the majority of interview invites will come next week or the week after. (So scary!)
I'll discount outliers from that since we have 2011 which is useless and 2300 which is quite suspicious. This does give reason to believe that they may make interview invites over the next weekend though. Of course they can do what they want and may well do it differently this year.
Yeah there are quite a few

Me and @CompSciCat to name two :smile:

Me too! what colleges have you guys applied to? I've applied to queens.
Original post by ckoppula199
Me too! what colleges have you guys applied to? I've applied to queens.

Queens' here too (I've found a competitor :redface: )

Good to see some Queens applicants, i'm applying for chemical engineering, saw someone on the stalking sheet applying for chemical engineering via natural sciences as well, shout out to the fam

inspired by Jake Wright i presume?
Original post by Oruese
Good to see some Queens applicants, i'm applying for chemical engineering, saw someone on the stalking sheet applying for chemical engineering via natural sciences as well, shout out to the fam

inspired by Jake Wright i presume?

... ok so the admissions/outreach team at Queens' visited my school way back in year 11 and the woman running them was obvs bigging up Queens'. From that I always had a little soft spot for Queens'.

The year after she came in and told me to watch Jake Wright.

It's been a done deal since then :wink:

EDIT

Holly Gabrielle just puts adds to the many reasons why Queens' is great
(edited 6 years ago)
Argh, this is such a scary idea that I might be invited to interview!!! I'm so unprepared for it if St. John's decide to give me one. :colondollar:

I'm not overly hopeful if I'm honest :tongue: My GCSEs are about average and my A-levels are more suited for a med student plus i got a B in AS physics. Hoping for an interview at least! where else have you applied to?
I'm not overly hopeful if I'm honest :tongue: My GCSEs are about average and my A-levels are more suited for a med student plus i got a B in AS physics. Hoping for an interview at least! where else have you applied to?

What do you mean 'more suited for a Med student'? XD

I've applied to Durham, Manchester, UCL and Reading (in order of preference), got an offer of ABC from Reading for mathematical computation the other week - I guess I have an insurance insurance now haha *shrug*

You?
... ok so the admissions/outreach team at Queens' visited my school way back in year 11 and the woman running them was obvs bigging up Queens'. From that I always had a little soft spot for Queens'.

The year after she came in and told me to watch Jake Wright.

It's been a done deal since then :wink:

EDIT

Holly Gabrielle just puts adds to the many reasons why Queens' is great

Ayeee...some BBC series about Queen's college shot in the 1980s peaked my interest around this time last year, Jake wright vlogs sort of allowed to realize Cambridge is attainable and a visit to the grounds in the summer got me hooked :smile:

Same boat friend.... hope they see the improvement from GCSE though and are interested to see the fellow in person
Got the B in AS Maths
What do you mean 'more suited for a Med student'? XD

I've applied to Durham, Manchester, UCL and Reading (in order of preference), got an offer of ABC from Reading for mathematical computation the other week - I guess I have an insurance insurance now haha *shrug*

You?

My A-levels are Bio, Chem and Maths so not directly related to CompSci

I've got 3 offers so far, ABB for Surrey, AAB for bath and AAA for warwick, waiting on UCL and cambridge. I'm thinking of putting surrey as my insurance.
Original post by Oruese
Ayeee...some BBC series about Queen's college shot in the 1980s peaked my interest around this time last year, Jake wright vlogs sort of allowed to realize Cambridge is attainable and a visit to the grounds in the summer got me hooked :smile:

I was watching that through the summer haha

And geez the college is so nice - did you get the barbecue on the lawn by the river on the open day? I liked it so much I went back for the college open day and got a tour from one of the students - he was so down to earth and had a great sense of humour, it just sealed the deal :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending