The Student Room Group

GIRLS, ask us GUYS any questions you want!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Froppy
Would just say "Hi" back lol...might even throw in a smiley face if i know you! :smile:

Thanks, was just wondering cause I said hi to a friend I used to talk to but did not get a reply
Original post by robotico2014
I would just say hi back. There is no harm in that. I would just go along with it. However, if it is becoming suspicious, (maybe someone is catfishing) then I would stop texting.

Thank you for ur answer :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
which do you prefer:
very attractive face but skinny body
not attractive face but hot body

Very attractive face but skinny body
Original post by AJ471
Do you prefer 'tomboys' or 'girly girls'?

Girly girls since a lot of tomboys I have known have gone emo, queer or trans...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by baeornot
A similar one to this has already been posted but:

A stunning face with little figure
or
An ugly face with an hourglass figure

Stunning face with little figure
Original post by chinkilicious
Girly girls since a lot of tomboys I have known have gone emo, queer or trans...

lmfao why is this so true 😂
Original post by chinkilicious
I never have. Can't reach far enough back down there. I don't know if I will get someone to do it for me in the future. Gross ino...

What is up with your arms
Original post by AJ471
Do you prefer 'tomboys' or 'girly girls'?

I have a thing for Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, if that's what you're asking. No? Oh.
who do you prefer:
stunning face and skinny body or
average face and hot body
who do you prefer:

Stunning face and skinny body ( and ino ur the same guy who has asked over 5 questions on this thread lol)
who do you prefer:

Easy, that question is practically stunning face and hot body or average face and hot body to me. I pick the latter.
A nice girl or a sexy one?
Why do some guys have a *thing* for mean girls? I mean, well after a few months when they know they are probably not going to get any. Is it like a less common version of the women trying to fix douchebags scenario?

P.S. I am v. attractive conventionally BUT I mean after a few months of being horrible when people usually cant bear it.
How would u guys respond if a girl sends u a DM saying Hi?

A simple Hi back...
Original post by Froppy
Never known a "tomboy" that didn't turn out to be a lesbian in later life. So would have to go with girly girls. :frown:

s**t... I've been a tomboy all my life, does this mean i'm gonna get a surprise soon...😂😂😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 55
Why do some guys have a *thing* for mean girls? I mean, well after a few months when they know they are probably not going to get any. Is it like a less common version of the women trying to fix douchebags scenario?

P.S. I am v. attractive conventionally BUT I mean after a few months of being horrible when people usually cant bear it.

Maybe those guys have a dominatrix fetish and think the girl will be mean in the bedroom also lol. Other than that idk...I personally can't stand mean girls...so for me i actively go out of my way to avoid them the best i can xD
why are guys so unreliable and unpredictable? and don't give actual explanations of whats going on???
A nice girl or a sexy one?

Nice girls stereotypically have great personalities to cover up their downfall in looks. Sexy girls on the other hand generally tend to be douchey and absolute bi***es. Judging by that, I'd go for nice girls
Looks or personality in a girlfriend?
Reply 59
Original post by Sweetpeasw
why are guys so unreliable and unpredictable? and don't give actual explanations of whats going on???

you give us too much credit! -blush- we are actually simple creatures with simple needs :smile: it really isn't hard to figure out what is going on with us most of the time...failing that you could just ask i guess >_<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending