The Student Room Group

Biochemistry personal statement help??

I desperately need help with my personal statement as I have no clue on what I need to write about.
any experience?
Reply 2
Original post by Carolyne2891
any experience?

The only experience i've had is working in a pharmacy but i doubt thats useful for this
Original post by ashwin20
The only experience i've had is working in a pharmacy but i doubt thats useful for this

No that's good, you've been exposed to a clinical, sterile environment and understand the role within the healthcare industry. Could mention drug action and the invaluable role they play? Dexterity in being a scientist ? being trusted to have a large responsibility. I'm jealous I couldn't get work experience in a pharmacy
Reply 4
No that's good, you've been exposed to a clinical, sterile environment and understand the role within the healthcare industry. Could mention drug action and the invaluable role they play? Dexterity in being a scientist ? being trusted to have a large responsibility. I'm jealous I couldn't get work experience in a pharmacy

Thank you, i'll make sure i write about this. It took a lot of effort to get the work experience but i've got another week of work experience in a pharmacy coming up at the end of the month.
Reply 5
How much should i write about this?
Reply 6
Ahhh ok, its quite hard to come up with stuff to write about. Also is it a good idea to write about my part time job? i work in retail.
pick a topic on biochemistry outside the a level syabullus and write about why it interests you
Reply 8
Thanks you're great. I appreciate the help makes it so much easier now.
Original post by ashwin20
Thank you, i'll make sure i write about this. It took a lot of effort to get the work experience but i've got another week of work experience in a pharmacy coming up at the end of the month.

Aw that's great! Well you clearly deserve it and good luck!!
Reply 10
Aw that's great! Well you clearly deserve it and good luck!!

Thank you so much for your help, i appreciate it so much!
Reply 11
Sorry to bother you but im kind of struggling. Im not sure what to exactly write about the pahrmacy experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending