The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation

What happens if my daughter hasn't found anyone to share with next year? Is there anyone she can speak to or is there a list of people in the same position that she might be able to contact?
Next year? As in September 2018?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, everyone she speaks to seem to be sorted and she is worried that she isn't.
Original post by Dawnyjmlls
Yes, everyone she speaks to seem to be sorted and she is worried that she isn't.

I am not sorted either (Presuming talking about going into second year?) I am just gonna advertise and see what comes up I think
Reply 4
Yes that's what she's doing now and keeping an eye on fb etc. Good luck hope you find what you're looking for. Which uni are you at?
Original post by Dawnyjmlls
Yes that's what she's doing now and keeping an eye on fb etc. Good luck hope you find what you're looking for. Which uni are you at?

Kent Canterbury Campus
many uni towns also have single rooms in private halls available - there is also option of looking out for ads for spaces in flats. lots of people get over enthusiastic looking ofr places now and then when the time comes someone drops out (usually to live elsewhere, maybe fallen out with the "friends" ) and the remaining people will be v keen to have someone fill the slots

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending