The Student Room Group

GIRLS, ask us GUYS any questions you want!

Scroll to see replies

Yep
How do you express your interest in a girl? How do you act if you like a girl, tell tale signs, etc.
Original post by chinkilicious
Yep

I am a girl...
No way you are. I don't believe you...
Original post by Anonymous
Because if you were black then I would be surprized lol

Just to clarify when I implied skinny is not different to hot, I was imagining what your idea of skinny would be, which I was thinking includes women who would be 'normal weight' on the BMI scale. I obviously don't know for certain if that is what your interperation of skinny includes.
No way you are. I don't believe you...

If I was a guy, why would I ask about what kind of girls look better? Anyways I have revision to get too so bye b xx
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Just to clarify when I implied skinny is not different to hot, I was imagining what your idea of skinny would be, which I was thinking includes women who would be 'normal weight' on the BMI scale. I obviously don't know for certain if that is what your interperation of skinny includes.

Sorry I meant small boobs/ass :biggrin:
Reply 87
Why are you guys so bad at communicating your feelings in relationships???
Original post by SpecxXx
Why are you guys so bad at communicating your feelings in relationships???

We don't. Either it's our first time in a relationship or the guy is shy. That is definitely not true!
Girls, you ask the questions. Guys, you answer them. Let the questioning begin!!!

fdhgcg
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Froppy
you give us too much credit! -blush- we are actually simple creatures with simple needs :smile: it really isn't hard to figure out what is going on with us most of the time...failing that you could just ask i guess >_<

I did ask! my ex just decided to dump me out of nowhere, gave no explanation but still wants to be friends! i asked why or what i did wrong etc... but got no explanation!
Reply 91
Original post by Sweetpeasw
I did ask! my ex just decided to dump me out of nowhere, gave no explanation but still wants to be friends! i asked why or what i did wrong etc... but got no explanation!

Even as a guy it makes zero sense to me as to why he would do that. He could just be an oddball lol ...However if i had to take a guess i would say he didn't feel ready for that kind of relationship. (which is why he still wants to be friends)...i assume you were only together for a short while?
Original post by Froppy
Even as a guy it makes zero sense to me as to why he would do that. He could just be an oddball lol ...However if i had to take a guess i would say he didn't feel ready for that kind of relationship. (which is why he still wants to be friends)...i assume you were only together for a short while?

6/7 months... he made excuses about needing to study but I don't buy that, because I said we don't have to meet 3/4 times a week, and could cut it down to like once or twice

The answer to that is most likely he thinks he can do better or an opportunity arose and he's seeing someone else. Yeah most guys are dicks.
Original post by Gatewaymerge
The answer to that is most likely he thinks he can do better or an opportunity arose and he's seeing someone else. Yeah most guys are dicks.

I know he isn't seeing anyone else, I specifically asked him and he said no, he doesn't have time for a gf cos he has to study, but i still think there's another reason behind it... i mean I do annoy pretty much everyone i come across eventually... maybe he just didn't want to say
Reply 95
6/7 months... he made excuses about needing to study but I don't buy that, because I said we don't have to meet 3/4 times a week, and could cut it down to like once or twice

Perhaps it was just getting too much for him. It's strange that he didn't give you a reason though... Makes it sound like he was kind of immature tbh. :/
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry I meant small boobs/ass :biggrin:

In that case small boobs are still hot unless they're literally flat. I prefer bigger ones but perfectly formed little ones are sexier than large droopy ones. As for asses if your idea of small still includes butts that are big enough to be round then small butts can definitely be hot too.
Reply 97
Original post by awkwardshortguy
In that case small boobs are still hot unless they're literally flat. I prefer bigger ones but perfectly formed little ones are sexier than large droopy ones. As for asses if your idea of small still includes butts that are big enough to be round then small butts can definitely be hot too.

100% Agree with this ^
Reply 98
how would you flirt with a girl and how would you show you liked her?
Reply 99
We don't. Either it's our first time in a relationship or the guy is shy. That is definitely not true!

I've been with my bf 6 months and he doesn't communicate anymore. No calls or texts or visits. I feel like he has lost interest, or there is someone else.

Why not just keep it real and tell me where I stand

So annoying and frustrating!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending