The Student Room Group

I think this girl likes me back...how do I make something happen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
To be clear this is Lesbian. And I know she likes girls too.

I think the girl I like likes me back. I won't go into too much detail in case she happens to use TSR and finds this and pieces it together.

I did have one 'class' with her but I don't anymore, so we have at least met and spoken several times. She always seemed to stop and listen when I started to talk too.

One particular time we held eye contact from maybe a foot or two away when we were talking, but during the eye contact we didn't say anything, it felt different and special, it was intense but not awkward. And didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I'm not sure how long it lasted but I think it was around 6 seconds. She was flicking from one of my eyes to another. There was so much sexual tension.

She always had rosy cheeks around me, which I thought was her complexion, but I've seen her around college and she never has rosy cheeks. Maybe she was blushing?

We keep catching each other's eyes from across the room, or when she walks past me, or across the canteen area. I've turned around to see her looking at me more than once. Once I sat facing her direction, and she initially had her side facing me, then she had turned her upper body in my direction while she used her phone.

I was walking into one building the other day, she was walking a little behind and going in the adjacent direction, and I could see her watching me walk towards the door through the reflection.

I feel like she likes me, and I would love to get to know her better and see where things go. But it seems like we're both too shy to say anything to each other, and when we do see each other we are too far away to say hi.

How can I make something happen in a comfortable way, where it doesn't seem like I'm trying to "pick her up"?

be nice and polite and gentlemanly
Reply 21
I was able to when we had a class together, but now it feels much harder to re-initiate the communication if that makes sense??

I've been in a similar situation except the girl I liked used to work in my local corner shop. (She doesn't work there anymore.) How about when you see her next, ask her how she is, how her classes are going? :smile:
im a guy if I know anything about a girl liking me and me liking them I just ask them out before its too late for me it works most times
Reply 23
To be clear this is Lesbian. And I know she likes girls too.

I think the girl I like likes me back. I won't go into too much detail in case she happens to use TSR and finds this and pieces it together.

I did have one 'class' with her but I don't anymore, so we have at least met and spoken several times. She always seemed to stop and listen when I started to talk too.

One particular time we held eye contact from maybe a foot or two away when we were talking, but during the eye contact we didn't say anything, it felt different and special, it was intense but not awkward. And didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I'm not sure how long it lasted but I think it was around 6 seconds. She was flicking from one of my eyes to another. There was so much sexual tension.

She always had rosy cheeks around me, which I thought was her complexion, but I've seen her around college and she never has rosy cheeks. Maybe she was blushing?

We keep catching each other's eyes from across the room, or when she walks past me, or across the canteen area. I've turned around to see her looking at me more than once. Once I sat facing her direction, and she initially had her side facing me, then she had turned her upper body in my direction while she used her phone.

I was walking into one building the other day, she was walking a little behind and going in the adjacent direction, and I could see her watching me walk towards the door through the reflection.

I feel like she likes me, and I would love to get to know her better and see where things go. But it seems like we're both too shy to say anything to each other, and when we do see each other we are too far away to say hi.

How can I make something happen in a comfortable way, where it doesn't seem like I'm trying to "pick her up"?

If you are both very shy but you both know each other, why don't you add her on Facebook and start chatting there.
It's sometimes a lot easier to chat over text before you are comfortable with face-to-face conversation. :smile:
I'm ngl I feel very weird writing this but I can relate to every single point you've mentioned so far about 'this girl' and I don't know whether that's a scary coincidence or not...

I don't know if this is you and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but do you take 2 sciences for a level?

Spoiler

I live in midlands if that's any help? Won't go into any more than that though
I live in midlands if that's any help? Won't go into any more than that though

...I also live in the midlands
haha it's fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending