The Student Room Group

Would I be able to apply for law/ an LLB with these :(

Okay I'm having massive anxiety rn cause I'm worried i may not enter uni with the grades I have , especially LSE

IGCSEs: 3As, 1B, 1C (read and did this independently for like a month)
SSCE: AAAAAABBC (basically like GCSE's in my country but wayyy harder )(As are like A*s but idk if the unis know this))
A level predicted : A*AA
I started off with an epq but idk if I should still carry on cause to be frank, it's taking up time and I'm not particularly interested in finishing it, just did it cause I thought the unis would like that to compensate for a fourth AS(would you advise to me to continue???)

Universities I want to apply to : LSE!!!, KCL , Leeds, Warwick and Surrey

Extra curriculars: done like 3 work experiences from 2016-2017 at law firms in my country, about to do one at UCL for the young lawyer programme, MUN, wrote essay for lse economics competition, write for school's economics magazine, read preliminary texts by some unis and learnt from lectures at LSE and Oxford

Am I just over reacting that I won't get in or I acc have a chance ? Cause most people do 4 subjects and have higher predictions. Also my igcses were rushed and that C grade just looks appalling :frown:

Thanks !!!
Reply 1
got in ! :smile:

Quick Reply