The Student Room Group

Is my body unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Your body is not unattractive, but what is unattractive, is seeking approval from people online, especially people you don't know and have never met. Get out there haha
Just do squats, Deadlifts and Cardio and you'll be all good.

Omg you're so small as well
Your body looks fine to me, to improve just do like sit-ups and planks , that might help I think.
To evaluate fully I need nudes
Yo "chica", the best way to feel good is not to ask people for opinions :wink: if you feel unhealthy consider your diet and exercise.
Oh god what a self indulgent attention seeking post if I ever did see one. You have one of those pictures as your profile pic. If you were really that concerned/insecure then you wouldn’t plaster pictures like that all over the internet.
I was expecting someone unattractive, and something that would make me feel better about myself. I feel worse, so erm. Ur doing just fine in terms of body. Albeit if u want to be a strong 10/10 (perfect) you need to lose some tummy fat. Just do excerise, work out and eat less energy than you use. in general. You can’t specifically target fat loss on a certain part of ur body (so tummy excerise wont burn more fat in that region)- but tbh ur acc fine anyways.
Original post by justanotherchica
I'm 5 ft 1 and 50 kg, 8 stones. I don't have a flat stomach but I'm not sure if I actually need to lose weight?
http://break-a-rule-then-smile.tumblr.com/post/166642543168 this is a pic of my body.

I think you look somewhat attractive but I think you'd be distinctly more so if you did decide to lose weight.
you got nothing to worry about :biggrin:
you are fat though, are are bengali
Tbh no ones stomach is completely flat. The dress you are wearing though is lovely but unless your stomach is completely flat it will make you look bigger than you actually are. Very good looking, if I was a lesbo I defiantly would 😜
Original post by liquidconfidence
You need to hit the gym asap, more rolls than Greggs

Chokes on tea
Original post by del1rious
Oh god what a self indulgent attention seeking post if I ever did see one. You have one of those pictures as your profile pic. If you were really that concerned/insecure then you wouldn’t plaster pictures like that all over the internet.

Or puts in her bio that she "loves to show her body off" meaning this was all a cheap trick for profile hits
I will say this: with all the compliments she's getting about her body meanwhile I have a flatter belly, bigger rounder breasts and less fat around my knees I have got a surprising confidence boost myself 😂
Not at all: however, if you're tending in the direction of becoming overweight then now is the time to implement a change of lifestyle.
Reply 35
Original post by Salt Queen
Or puts in her bio that she "loves to show her body off" meaning this was all a cheap trick for profile hits
I will say this: with all the compliments she's getting about her body meanwhile I have a flatter belly, bigger rounder breasts and less fat around my knees I have got a surprising confidence boost myself 😂

sooooo.... when will you be posting your full body pics? :colone:
Reply 36
that's because you be makin AWWWL KIIIINDS of GAAAIIIINSSS.....

Spoiler

give me some cutting advice lol
Lol 😜
Original post by eden3
sooooo.... when will you be posting your full body pics? :colone:

When you propose to me and pay my tuition 😚

Quick Reply