The Student Room Group

Holocaust

Scroll to see replies

Original post by huv
here is another holocaust

Persian famine of 1917–1919

Yes but why does one holocaust get so much more attention than the other holocausts, even when in some cases the number of fatalities can be greater in the others?
Original post by Drummond
Well to be fair, the topic is only two pages long and he has contributed twice. Once to say something about people who do not believe the official story of things being not right.

And another time where he went way off on a personal crusade against Christians, which has absolutely nothing to do with what we're discussing. That doesn't sound like someone who is an expert at destroying the evidence of holocaust deniers. It sounds like someone who has a personal agenda against Christians.

And the hypocrisy here is that, like the Jews, Christians believe in God. So if the Jews were persecuted for believing in God then why is he persecuting Christians for the same thing? Is not this attitude what brought about the holocaust in the first place?

I have no respect for someone with primitive beliefs like you, such as denying evolution. I have a lot of respect for people like @anarchism101, who is indeed an expert (in TSR terms) at destroying the assertions of feeble-minded holocaust deniers. /End
Original post by Napp
You may well be right I cant say i've ever looked in to it, i'm simply parroting their claims.
The only bit I can say from personal knowledge is that parts of Auschwitz were demolished [possibly just the chambers] and rebuilt by the Polish to serve as an enduring legacy and museum to the event.

Parroting their claims? Don't do yourself down, you've done some good work in identifying what they believe, now we can understand them better. Other posters were leading me to think they were neo nazis, but now i am understanding that they are not, but are just disputing the facts which we have. You see what happens when we label people without listening? We become the monster that starts these holocausts.
Original post by ageshallnot
I have no respect for someone with primitive beliefs like you, such as denying evolution. I have a lot of respect for people like @anarchism101, who is indeed an expert (in TSR terms) at destroying the assertions of feeble-minded holocaust deniers. /End

Well that's a first, someone who doesn't believe in evolution having primitive beliefs.
Yes but why does one holocaust get so much more attention than the other holocausts, even when in some cases the number of fatalities can be greater in the others?

propaganda
What a bizarre post. What have Christians got to do with this mate?

OK, you're either trolling or not serious about actually engaging with this topic.

And another time where he went way off on a personal crusade against Christians, which has absolutely nothing to do with what we're discussing. That doesn't sound like someone who is an expert at destroying the evidence of holocaust deniers. It sounds like someone who has a personal agenda against Christians.

Anyone can go through the thread and see that's *******s. I talked about Creationists, not Christians in general, and the link was fairly obvious - both Creationism and Holocaust denial are crank pseudoscholarly (pseudoscience and psuedohistory respectively) phenomena that those who believe in them do so for political reasons, rather than based on a serious review of the evidence.
Original post by ageshallnot

Much appreciate the compliment, thanks!
Original post by anarchism101
Anyone can go through the thread and see that's *******s. I talked about Creationists, not Christians in general, and the link was fairly obvious - both Creationism and Holocaust denial are crank pseudoscholarly (pseudoscience and psuedohistory respectively) phenomena that those who believe in them do so for political reasons, rather than based on a serious review of the evidence.

Listen,

the Jews were creationists, that's no secret. And they were persecuted for believing in creation.

So by you calling creationists cranks and attacking them, is exactly why the Jews were persecuted in the first place.

So you are becoming a persecutor of Jews by attacking their creationist beliefs. This is exactly how the persecution of the Jews began, by this exact attitude.
Listen,the Jews were creationists, that's no secret. And they were persecuted for believing in creation.

this is not right. the Jews were persecuted for reasons including their outsider status, their alleged involvment in the murder of Our Lord, their successful money-lending activities etc.
Original post by the bear
this is not right. the Jews were persecuted for reasons including their outsider status, their alleged involvment in the murder of Our Lord, their successful money-lending activities etc.

How would you define a Jew mate?

the Jews were creationists, that's no secret. And they were persecuted for believing in creation.

This is, without doubt, one of the stupidest things I've ever seen written on this website.
Reply 52
**** me this thread is giving me an aneurysm.
This is, without doubt, one of the stupidest things I've ever seen written on this website.

Do you want to explain why? Were the Jews not creationists then?
Do you want to explain why? Were the Jews not creationists then?

Do you have any evidence that:
i) the typical Central European Jew in ~1939 believed that God literally created the world in 6 days ~6,000 years ago, and that evolution therefore didn't happen?
ii) that the Nazis hated all Jews (but not creationists of other faiths) to the extent of wanting to slaughter them, for this reason?
Do you have any evidence that:
i) the typical Central European Jew in ~1939 believed that God literally created the world in 6 days ~6,000 years ago, and that evolution therefore didn't happen?
ii) that the Nazis hated all Jews (but not creationists of other faiths) to the extent of wanting to slaughter them, for this reason?

Do you have any evidence that they did not believe in God?
How would you define a Jew mate?

i am not your mate.
i am not your mate.

How would you define a Jew, not my mate?
How would you define a Jew, not my mate?

It is not for me to define members of the Hebrew community.
their alleged involvment in the murder of Our Lord

so our beloved bear is an anti-semite now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending