The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Still haven't had any interview offers and getting kinda worried
Original post by VictiniCup
Still haven't had any interview offers and getting kinda worried

Me too! Where have you applied?
Original post by eilidhhhh
Have you rang them yet? How did you get on? fingers crossed it works out for you !!!

They replied to my email early this morning and said it must have been a glitch! Hallelujah!!!!
I still haven't received the Bristol form :s-smilie:
Great news, thanks for the update.

Original post by AmeliaM
They replied to my email early this morning and said it must have been a glitch! Hallelujah!!!!
Who has received an interview from Surrey today & what letter does your surname begin with?
Original post by sophielophie
I submitted my WEPAPA on October 22 and I have not heard from them since (aside from the acknowledgement email after submitting WEPAPA)

Thanks! When did you get the confirmation email? Haven't got mine yet and I submitted my WEPAPA on the 10th November
Original post by 11euni-b
Thanks! When did you get the confirmation email? Haven't got mine yet and I submitted my WEPAPA on the 10th November

I submitted WEPAPA on 22 October and got a confirmation email on 24 October.
Original post by GracieVenes
Who has received an interview from Surrey today & what letter does your surname begin with?

Hey! I have and my surname begins with W :smile:
Thanks! Should I be at all worried? Or do you think they're more busy now than when they received your WEPAPA? Good luck with your application!! Hope it goes well for you!
Original post by 11euni-b
Thanks! Should I be at all worried? Or do you think they're more busy now than when they received your WEPAPA? Good luck with your application!! Hope it goes well for you!

I wouldn't be worried. My application got submitted on 6 October when it was a bit quieter, so when I received my questionnaire it wasn't as busy.
Thanks, ok I'll give it a week or two :smile:
Original post by hedgehoghog
Hey! I have and my surname begins with W :smile:

Which interview date were you invited to? :smile:
They are working on the NA applicants right now, the interview team was on their way there last week.
Shouldn’t be long though, they usually invite 3-4 weeks before the date.
Original post by lm1999
Which interview date were you invited to? :smile:

I could pick the 25th or the 2nd on the self service website so I picked the 2nd!
Original post by AmeliaM

Aw that's so good! Happy days ! :biggrin:
Original post by AmeliaM
Me too! Where have you applied?

Liverpool, Nottingham, Surrey and RVC.
Are there any international applicants who have been invited to interview in Surrey already? or Bristol?
Reply 1298
Original post by hedgehoghog
I could pick the 25th or the 2nd on the self service website so I picked the 2nd!

Did you get an email when invited to interview at surrey or did it appear on the surrey self service first?
Original post by ImiT
Did you get an email when invited to interview at surrey or did it appear on the surrey self service first?

It appeared on the portal first then I got an email a couple of hours later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending