The Student Room Group

Holocaust

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
so our beloved bear is an anti-semite now?

you need to up your game CB.
Original post by Drummond

Yes for the umpteenth time, i believe that the Jews were persecuted for believing in God and creation.

So what distinguished the Jews from Muslims and Christians in this regard?
Original post by anarchism101
So what distinguished the Jews from Muslims and Christians in this regard?

I don't understand, tell me :smile:.
I don't understand, tell me :smile:.

You made the claim that Jews were persecuted for believing in God. So why weren't non-Jews who believe/believed in God similarly persecuted?
But you were suggesting that they might have been persecuted for something other than believing in God. So enlighten me on what this thing is then please.

Political power, money and 'racial purity'. I think you need to read some proper history books, to be honest.
You made the claim that Jews were persecuted for believing in God. So why weren't non-Jews who believe/believed in God similarly persecuted?

They have been, Christians have been persecuted since Christ by Rome and then papal Rome. Bible believing Christians fled to America to avoid Vatican persecution. Millions and millions of Christians were slaughtered by Papal Rome and Loyola's army of Jesuits, all because they wanted to read the bible for themselves. Oh and because the Book Of Daniel shows that the anti-christian power would come from Rome.

It was the reformers who declared that papal Rome was anti-christ. And remember that they were catholics as well, before leaving to follow Christ.

Thanks for asking the question, its probably better if we discuss this in the 'Christian persecution in the bible end times thread' if i can find it.

But you're right, Christians have been and will be, completely persecuted. It's written.
Original post by the bear
you need to up your game CB.

How can you not have ill feeling towards the Jews if they killed your Lord?
How can you not have ill feeling towards the Jews if they killed your Lord?

Our Lord was Himself an Israeli.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ageshallnot
Political power, money and 'racial purity'. I think you need to read some proper history books, to be honest.

I've got just the bestest history book of all time, a King James Bible, and it not only tells me what has happened, but it also tells me what is going to happen. You can have all the history books you want and i've probably read a lot of them myself, but i'll stick to my King James and be persecuted and mocked for doing so, as it is written. :smile:
I've got just the bestest history book of all time, a King James Bible, and it not only tells me what has happened, but it also tells me what is going to happen. You can have all the history books you want and i've probably read a lot of them myself, but i'll stick to my King James and be persecuted and mocked for doing so, as it is written. :smile:

So you've read Ian Kershaw? Peter Longerich? Richard Evans? Adam Tooze? What about Mein Kampf? Goebbels' diaries?
So you've read Ian Kershaw? Peter Longerich? Richard Evans? Adam Tooze? What about Mein Kampf? Goebbels' diaries?

Oh, thanks for the recommendations, here's one for youn - What about the King James Bible, the word of our living God? Have you read that yet?
Why is he? Did not certain Jews have collaboration in the crucifixion of our LORD Jesus the Messiah?

Just wondering whether he was merely bringing it up to explain cause of antisemitism, or whether he bares some grudge against Jews for that treachery.
Just wondering whether he was merely bringing it up to explain cause of antisemitism, or whether he bares some grudge against Jews for that treachery.

What about you, do you bare a grudge against those Jews for participating in the killing of an innocent and righteous man?
It's mainly just far-right extremists or psychos on places like 4chan that believe it's fake, simply because they dislike Jews. But I have seen some try to defend the view of statistical evidence.
Oh, thanks for the recommendations, here's one for youn - What about the King James Bible, the word of our living God? Have you read that yet?

I read parts - and dismissed it - a long time ago.

Let me make a serious suggestion. You are not, and never can be, a historian. So head over to the Faith & Spirituality section and put forward your views there.

I couldn't find 'the persecution of Christians in the bible end times thread' so i started a new one in the religion section.

Good suggestion mate. Oh, and good work :smile:!!!
I read parts - and dismissed it - a long time ago.

Let me make a serious suggestion. You are not, and never can be, a historian. So head over to the Faith & Spirituality section and put forward your views there.

Everybody is a historian, that is if we live in time. Its not for a selective few. Just because we have differing beliefs, should not mean that we all can't investigate history. You can also be a historian too if you want to join in with us.
Everybody is a historian, that is if we live in time. Its not for a selective few. Just because we have differing beliefs, should not mean that we all can't investigate history. You can also be a historian too if you want to join in with us.

I'm glad that you 'investigate' history. Come back after you have read a couple of the authors I recommended on the Holocaust.

In the meantime, could you answer a couple of questions? I know you will do so honestly as you are a Christian. Have you ever had other user names on TSR? Have you ever been banned from TSR?
Because some people are idiots who think everything is a conspiracy theory and can't just accept that things have happened in history that seem unbelievable at face value either down to how awful they were (holocaust) or how extraordinary or amazing they were (moon landing)
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm glad that you 'investigate' history. Come back after you have read a couple of the authors I recommended on the Holocaust.

In the meantime, could you answer a couple of questions? I know you will do so honestly as you are a Christian. Have you ever had other user names on TSR? Have you ever been banned from TSR?

Answers, no and no.

And i see one of my posts is being reviewed whatever that means.

I assume certain individuals are fanatically reporting my posts.

Remember that you only receive flak when you are over the target.

In these days that we live in, the voices of those who believe in God get suppressed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending