Sussex (Neuroscience B140)
Acknowledged: 14/10/17
Unconditional Offer: 07/11/17

Updated - received an interview from Cardiff. :smile:
Original post by SharplesA
Updated - received an interview from Cardiff. :smile:

Congrats and good luck
Reply 223
just received an interview from Plymouth.
Any EU student who received an interview invitation?
Reply 225
Original post by Harkis
just received an interview from Plymouth.

Did you receive an acknowledgment email too, or just the interview one?
Reply 226
Original post by Hero_Lou
Any EU student who received an interview invitation?

I think I saw some international students receive an interview from somewhere, can't remember where though, will try find out... dunno if this helps though
Original post by Actuvia
I think I saw some international students receive an interview from somewhere, can't remember where though, will try find out... dunno if this helps though

Well I have other qualifications exept A levels that will be used and I dont know if this will be viewed later by them😏
Well I have other qualifications exept A levels that will be used and I dont know if this will be viewed later by them😏

I am an EU applicant and I have other qualifications too. I am quite sure it doesn't matter which qualification u have, in terms of timing or order of selection. I think it depends on which uni u applied to, every one has different selection processes for Home, EU and International applicants.
Original post by alessia41
I am an EU applicant and I have other qualifications too. I am quite sure it doesn't matter which qualification u have, in terms of timing or order of selection. I think it depends on which uni u applied to, every one has different selection processes for Home, EU and International applicants.

Oh okay😊Where did you apply if you dont mind?
Original post by Actuvia
When did you get the interview invite for cardiff?

I got it today at 12:40 :smile:
Oh okay😊Where did you apply if you dont mind?

St. Andrews, Aberdeen, Leeds and BSMS:smile: what about u?
Original post by alessia41
St. Andrews, Aberdeen, Leeds and BSMS:smile: what about u?

Bristol, Nottingham ,Sheffield and Leicester😫 The waiting is killingmeeee
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 233
Original post by AliyaSh7
Yeah I did in October

That is so strange, let me try not to worry
Reply 234
Original post by MaybeProbsNotTho
guys, when do the London unis, UCL, Imperial, Kings QMUL usually get back, I'm getting really antsy

I also don't know if I was too risky with my choices
GCSE - 8A*s 2A
AS - AAAB
A2 predicted - A*A*A
UCKAT 687.5
Bmat - bad, expecting a solid 3

Heya, last year I got an interview invite to UCL in January. I think anyway; it was in the first batch of interviews in the new year anyway. They stagger it quite a bit but they're very good when it comes to post interview response; they gave me my offer two weeks afterwards.
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
Hey!
I haven't heard back from Birmingham yet but I know people who've got interviews with lower scores as well as people with 9+ who haven't which put me in ease a little bit! I think they give out interviews in random batches by the looks of it this year :biggrin:

Ahh I see. Yeah I've not heard back but knew we had applied to the same unis with similar gcses :smile:
Original post by daisie
Ahh I see. Yeah I've not heard back but knew we had applied to the same unis with similar gcses :smile:

Yeah, hopefully we will both hear back soon! :biggrin:
Birmingham is genuinely the university I would love to go to!
Reply 237
Just in case not all the Plymouth applicants are aware yet, the cut off score for Plymouth this year is 2400 (600avg). :smile:
Has anyone who got an interview at Cardiff received the link to the booking page yet?
Reply 239
Original post by amber01
Has anyone who got an interview at Cardiff received the link to the booking page yet?

I haven't yet; I have to say that their method for booking interviews is a bit nerve racking 😂

Latest