The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenb00
Same honestly, I keep reading this thread and getting increasingly impatient waiting for some kind of response. I feel constantly on edge and probably will until I hear back 😅

I feel the same.... 😅
Original post by bateaux
I totally agree with what you said about exposure; I definitely wouldn't have applied if not for Ibz Mo and some other students I met at Gonville and Caius, as I feel it's so important for students (especially from areas like mine) to see that students like them can get into universities like Cambridge. My school has only ever sent two students to Oxford (and this was two years ago) and no students ever to Cambridge :s-smilie: :eek: , my UCAS advisor went to Oxford himself so I'm hoping to get some help from him if I get called to interview but I am still very nervous :smile:

Good luck dude!! :smile:
Original post by CompSci in2k17
Looks like I'm the first computer science person, 9am in the morning too...perfect

Ooo which college?
Same honestly, I keep reading this thread and getting increasingly impatient waiting for some kind of response. I feel constantly on edge and probably will until I hear back 😅

To be fair if you get an interview you'll feel on edge for other reasons. The stress never ends.
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Good luck dude!! :smile:

You too!
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
To be fair if you get an interview you'll feel on edge for other reasons. The stress never ends.

Good point, I never considered that. I might just have to accept being stressed from now on haha
Oh okay right of course I'll let you off then. Is this just for King's?

I think so. Well, I was surprised anyway as they started notifying CompSci students on the 8th, so I suppose anything could happen!
Physical NatSci applicant for kings :smile:
NSAA was hard tbh, waiting on invitation for interview :s-smilie:
Aaah anyone with an interview for maths at Trinity??
Reply 250
Hey! Anyone heard from Cambridge for interviews in Medicine? Should we wait till BMAT results are out?
Original post by xBasedChris
Downing's interviews for HSPS are pretty earlier, commencing on the 28th of November. Hopefully I'll know if I've passed this first hurdle within a couple weeks :biggrin:

Hey Chris, I hv applied for Downing HSPS, too! Have you got the interview invitation?
Original post by Van_lky
Hey Chris, I hv applied for Downing HSPS, too! Have you got the interview invitation?

Another Downing HSPS! I think you're the first or second I've found on here! I haven't heard back from them yet. I only got the last of my forms in last week so I'm not expecting anything until later this week or maybe even early next week - my friend got only 6 days notice for his interview last year, so who knows? :P

Have you heard back?
Not yet >.< I'm actually so nervous

Original post by xBasedChris
Another Downing HSPS! I think you're the first or second I've found on here! I haven't heard back from them yet. I only got the last of my forms in last week so I'm not expecting anything until later this week or maybe even early next week - my friend got only 6 days notice for his interview last year, so who knows? :P

Have you heard back?
Original post by Van_lky
Not yet >.< I'm actually so nervous

No news is good news! :P

Downing's site say they like to give 2 weeks notice, which would be tomorrow at the earliest. Who knows if that's just PR or not? :P
Good point, I never considered that. I might just have to accept being stressed from now on haha

Unless you get rejected. :tongue:
Unless you get rejected. :tongue:

Of course
Reply 257
Hey! Anyone with interview for geography?
Original post by nickclement9
Physical NatSci applicant for kings :smile:
NSAA was hard tbh, waiting on invitation for interview :s-smilie:

Hey haha you're my competitor, I'm a phys NatSci applicant for King's as well.

But still, good luck
Reply 259
Original post by ellieprophet_
Anyone do the GAA? I'm waiting to hear from Downing :smile:

I have also written it and I am still waiting . Have you got a response yet ?

Latest

Trending

Trending