The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Medicine interviews preparation 2018 entry

Hello everyone
Now that medicine interview invitations have started coming in thick and fast, I thought we should start a thread Where applicants can help each other and share interview prep tips and resources etc...

I am in the middle of reading the ISC book. My school has offered some interview practice and help and I might book one of the many interview courses available.
I’m happy to answer any questions where possible and would love to hear from anyone else who’s willing to Share their knowledge and expertise 😊
Good luck to all

Scroll to see replies

I converted all 4 interviews to 4 offers and am offering 1-1 tuition both on Skype and in person for a very low cost, pm me :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by manlike99
I converted all 4 interviews to 4 offers and am offering 1-1 tuition both on Skype and in person for a very low cost, pm me :smile:

show proof; for all we know this is a scam
ALSO BS any one with an IQ over 2 knows there is literally 0 A level students who would 'tutor' others on an interview they haven't even gone to yet, themself

TSR representatives should ban you; I've seen you post this before

EDIT: NVM he appears to be legit - my fault
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kaytoner
show proof; for all we know this is a scam
ALSO BS any one with an IQ over 2 knows there is literally 0 A level students who would 'tutor' others on an interview they haven't even gone to yet, themself

TSR representatives should ban you; I've seen you post this before

proof of what? I'm a first year medical student. and proof of 4/4 offers? I'll show you proof if you let me know how to upload screenshots/photos on here. I'm not an A level student anymore
Reply 4
proof of what? I'm a first year medical student. and proof of 4/4 offers? I'll show you proof if you let me know how to upload screenshots/photos on here. I'm not an A level student anymore

Right, you should have clarified that you aren't a current A level student
Also are your studies privately financed?
Right you should have clarified that you aren't a current A level student

do you want proof of my 4/4 offers? you need to relax. anyway tell me how to upload a screenshot and I will.
Reply 6
do you want proof of my 4/4 offers? you need to relax. anyway tell me how to upload a screenshot and I will.

what gives you the idea I ain't relaxed- I apologize IF you're telling the truth

clip thingy is right above text box in which you type response; click on it; then attach images by clicking the 'choose file' option that comes in a pop up
what gives you the idea I ain't relaxed- I apologize IF you're telling the truth

clip thingy is right above text box in which you type response; click on it; then attach images by clicking the 'choose file' option that comes in a pop up

how bout dah?
2 separate images
tsr drama
how bout dah?

impressive, may I ask your A level grades and BMAT/UKCAT score?
impressive, may I ask your A level grades and BMAT/UKCAT score?

A*AA
793 band 1 UKCAT
A*AA
793 band 1 UKCAT

nice; How are you finding your first year?
nice; How are you finding your first year?

it's alright. I just wanna be in year 3 already doing the clinical stuff but yeah anyway pm me if you ever need help etc. apology accepted btw. :tongue:
Great let’s be positive 😊👍
I’ve got interview invitations from Birmingham and Leicester so far
I have applied to liverpool, nottingham and cardiff... Do any of you know approximately by when I could expect rejection/offer. Honestly the wait is killing me.
Original post by SmyrnaGarg
I have applied to liverpool, nottingham and cardiff... Do any of you know approximately by when I could expect rejection/offer. Honestly the wait is killing me.

Cardiff have sent out interviews today. My friend received one this afternoon and I know others on TSR who have also. Not sure about the other 2.
Original post by GrandExecutioner
Cardiff have sent out interviews today. My friend received one this afternoon and I know others on TSR who have also. Not sure about the other 2.

I haven't received an interview yet is it likely that I have been rejected?
Original post by SmyrnaGarg
I haven't received an interview yet is it likely that I have been rejected?

Don’t lose hope just yet, med applications take forever, all you need is one interview and one offer 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending