The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LiiHyde
Thanks! I didn't know that UEA would give them so I was quite surprised!
Which universities do you think you'll pick as firm/insurance atm? XX

I would pick any of my options as firm apart from kingston, but i would really like to firm Queen Mary at the moment, seems really good with its 'innovative therapeutics' aspect!
Hey anyone attending any applicant days/ interviews? X
Original post by LiiHyde
Hey anyone attending any applicant days/ interviews? X

Leeds visit day for pharmacology 5th December. Received invite 2 weeks ago
Hi! Just need my teachers to write my reference then hopefully my application will be sent off fairly quickly! I’m applying to:
Liverpool
Bath
Southampton
Manchester
Portsmouth
Original post by SophBoulton
Hi! Just need my teachers to write my reference then hopefully my application will be sent off fairly quickly! I’m applying to:
Liverpool
Bath
Southampton
Manchester
Portsmouth

I've applied to Manchester too! See you there hopefully!
Original post by TracyEmu
Leeds visit day for pharmacology 5th December. Received invite 2 weeks ago

Ack omigod I've been invited to the visit day as well but I can't go >.< I emailed them to ask if there is another date available but they haven't gotten back to me yet... :frown:
Im applying to UCL, Kings, QMUL, Bristol and Manchester. Really want to go to UCL/Kings but dont think I'll get an offer as my predicted grades are only AAB. Applied last friday and no offers yet or interviews but just recieved all my acknowledgement emails as of yesterday!!!
Original post by emilytjones
Im applying to UCL, Kings, QMUL, Bristol and Manchester. Really want to go to UCL/Kings but dont think I'll get an offer as my predicted grades are only AAB. Applied last friday and no offers yet or interviews but just recieved all my acknowledgement emails as of yesterday!!!

Just got invited to a interview day at manc on 6th December!! Anyone else going???
So I sent my application off last Friday and Leeds just invited me to a visit day on the 6th Feb :biggrin: anyone else?
I also got offers from UEA and Portsmouth. Just waiting on Manchester and King’s college now 🙈

Am applying to kings and bristol too! I got an offer for AAB (also my predicted) from kings and I am still waiting to hear from bristol :smile: Good luck to you!
Original post by pliny123
Am applying to kings and bristol too! I got an offer for AAB (also my predicted) from kings and I am still waiting to hear from bristol :smile: Good luck to you!

Ah that's so good! Do you mind saying what your GCSEs are ? As I think that's what's gonna let me down for kings as I only have 7a*-a and 4 b :frown:
Ah that's so good! Do you mind saying what your GCSEs are ? As I think that's what's gonna let me down for kings as I only have 7a*-a and 4 b :frown:

errr u have nothing to worry about :biggrin: i have an offer from kings and got 4A* 3A 3B and 1C so you should be fine !
Original post by Qasim Abbassi
errr u have nothing to worry about :biggrin: i have an offer from kings and got 4A* 3A 3B and 1C so you should be fine !

I just worry About predicted grades 😭 I got an offer from Bristol though, so happy :biggrin:DD
I’ve just had an offer from Liverpool which is my first choice!!
Reply 54
Hi, I've applied to:

Bath
Bristol
KCL
UCL
Southampton

I've had offers back from Bath, Bristol, KCL and Southampton. Is anyone going to the applicant open days at Bristol on the 10th Feb and Bath on the 14th Feb? I'm hoping to make Bath my firm :smile:
Original post by hainsa
Hi, I've applied to:

Bath
Bristol
KCL
UCL
Southampton

I've had offers back from Bath, Bristol, KCL and Southampton. Is anyone going to the applicant open days at Bristol on the 10th Feb and Bath on the 14th Feb? I'm hoping to make Bath my firm :smile:

I'm going to the Bristol applicant day! :smile:
Reply 56
I'm going to the Bristol applicant day! :smile:

Yay! :smile:
Personally I’m doing standard, I want to have the option to do masters at the end of the three years rather than commit to it early on. But if you’re sure you want to do a phD, I’d do the year in industry :smile:
Reply 58
Hi I've just applied to Cardiff, QMUL, QUB and Kings (pharmacology and molecular genetics), has anyone heard back from these unis and what were your offers and predicted grades :smile:
I got an offer from QMUL (abb) and kings (AAB) my predicted are AAB :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending