The Student Room Group

Whens the last time you hugged your family??

My sister just gave me a high five. It's the first time we've had physical contact in 20 years and we live together so it surprised me 😢 she never speaks to me and only ever hugged me once when I was around 5 and my mother made us hug when I was 12. I hug my mother maybe three times a year 😢 they never speak to me and celebrated Halloween this year without me. They all binged on Harry potter and ate treats and left me. Idk where my dad is but he never hugged me :dontknow:

Idk maybe Hugh isn't important in families? But sometimes I just want a hug.

Wbu and your family?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

can't even remember tbh....but I hug my little sis now and then...kinda
Reply 2
Every day, pretty much.
Today. I always hug my lil bro
And randomly ask my other family members for hugs.
Reply 4
A very long time ago...
Reply 5
My mum and gran hug me every time they see me which is nearly every day. My grandpa and stepdad only really hug me if there's been bad news or if there's a celebration like Christmas.
About 5 mins ago. I hugged my lil sister so tight cos she came inside the room and told me she loved me
Reply 7
too long to remember when i had physical contact with any of my family...i probably got a hug off my mum in primary school one time but that's just a guess xD
My family are super close but we rarely hug. I hug my parents if I'm saying goodbye for a week or two or greeting them after a while. I cant remember the last time or if I've ever hugged my younger sister.
My mum about 2 hours ago, and my dad like yesterday but as for my siblings nope, unless you count my sister who forces it on me and then tries to pick me up.
The only thing that hugs me is my bed.
Haven't hugged anyone related to me since I was 8.
Frequently, but not as much as others. Like once or twice a week
Original post by Kevin Hodge
The only thing that hugs me is my bed.

You again, beta aap ghrnaaspas hain, you a shame to the indian society, you have tarnished it by being gay.
you my indian yute need an indian spanking from mitesh patel.
my little sister gives me hug everyday :biggrin:

other than her...I dont really hug anyone else in my family
is that why you're so salty all the time.
Original post by gjd800
Every day, pretty much.

oh hey. That's really good. I'm in a *****y mood today so I didn't wanna take my anger out on you x
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Haven't hugged anyone related to me since I was 8.

Why not? Do you live with them? 😪
Yh, I hug my mum all the time, I hug my siblings too much and they hate it, my mum does too :colondollar:
Original post by wysterialane
My family are super close but we rarely hug. I hug my parents if I'm saying goodbye for a week or two or greeting them after a while. I cant remember the last time or if I've ever hugged my younger sister.

What do you mean close? Like you talk a lot or don't talk a lot but can speak to them when you need and get support and stuff? I'm neither.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending