The Student Room Group

Whens the last time you hugged your family??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You again, beta aap ghrnaaspas hain, you a shame to the indian society, you have tarnished it by being gay.
you my indian yute need an indian spanking from mitesh patel.

But I'm not even Indian so I don't know what you're on about, and nor am I gay :lol:
Original post by Salt Queen
My sister just gave me a high five. It's the first time we've had physical contact in 20 years and we live together so it surprised me 😢 she never speaks to me and only ever hugged me once when I was around 5 and my mother made us hug when I was 12. I hug my mother maybe three times a year 😢 they never speak to me and celebrated Halloween this year without me. They all binged on Harry potter and ate treats and left me. Idk where my dad is but he never hugged me :dontknow:

Idk maybe Hugh isn't important in families? But sometimes I just want a hug.

Wbu and your family?

How old are you, I'm guessing 24?
Original post by Kevin Hodge
But I'm not even Indian so I don't know what you're on about, and nor am I gay :lol:

You know your gay, you bengali yute :colonhash:
What do you mean close? Like you talk a lot or don't talk a lot but can speak to them when you need and get support and stuff? I'm neither.

Yeah we talk a lot and are just close the four of us. I tell them most things and would say they're my best friends. We just dont hug.
Reply 24
oh hey. That's really good. I'm in a *****y mood today so I didn't wanna take my anger out on you x

Don't worry!
Original post by tamil fever
can't even remember tbh....but I hug my little sis now and then...kinda

I always hug my little sister even though she hates it
Original post by Anonymous
You know your gay, you bengali yute :colonhash:

I'm not Bengali either. I'm still not gay.
Original post by Kevin Hodge

Just ignore them, there are horrible people who enjoy other's suffering so much that they don't realise how wrong and foul they are. But hiding behind anon is a good sign.
Just ignore them, there are horrible people who enjoy other's suffering so much that they don't realise how wrong and foul they are. But hiding behind anon is a good sign.

Yeah I guess I'll ignore them. Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by wysterialane
Yeah we talk a lot and are just close the four of us. I tell them most things and would say they're my best friends. We just dont hug.

They don't speak to me or show affection so yea you're blessed 😔
My sister hugs me every time she sees me.

I hugged my mom a few months back as I was upset.
Original post by Wilfred Little
My sister hugs me every time she sees me.

I hugged my mom a few months back as I was upset.

What happened x
Original post by Sid The Kid
my sister who forces it on me and then tries to pick me up.

:lolwut:
What happened x

Nothing in particular, just a bit low. Talked to my mom about everything and she gave me a hug.
Nothing in particular, just a bit low. Talked to my mom about everything and she gave me a hug.

That's good. That's what mothers are for I guess. And I asked how you were doing on your vm the other day 😳
Original post by Froppy
too long to remember when i had physical contact with any of my family...i probably got a hug off my mum in primary school one time but that's just a guess xD

I ran out of reps for you

Original post by Emerald777O
About 5 mins ago. I hugged my lil sister so tight cos she came inside the room and told me she loved me

Congrats
(...)
Idk maybe Hugh isn't important in families? But sometimes I just want a hug.

Wbu and your family?

No, that is nonsense. It is important to show your family member your affection and love you have. It is a sign of affinity and safeness, especially in bad times. And I was hugged not so often by mother and father as I wished and expected as a child. My brother gave me more hugs when I felt sadness and was crying in younger ages. That made me so unlucky that time. And it still hurts when I see some friends of mine who get lovely hugs by the whole family. :frown:
Reply 37
I ran out of reps for you

That makes up for never getting hugged i suppose :'(
Wow this is one deep blog. As far as hugs go, it was a month ago I think e_e When I got a good grade after a while LOL my mum hugged me xD I also hugged my little brother a lot since he was smol and just brightened up my day. Now he's almost 13 and time's passing by so fast, it's so weird to think about hugging him now (u_u)
Reply 39

Don’t worry. Villa will be back in the Prem soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending