The Student Room Group

Holocaust

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drummond
Answers, no and no.

And i see one of my posts is being reviewed whatever that means.

I assume certain individuals are fanatically reporting my posts.

Remember that you only receive flak when you are over the target.

In these days that we live in, the voices of those who believe in God get suppressed.

I'm glad to hear your denials.

I'm also interested to see you use the word 'fanatic'.
Answers, no and no.

And i see one of my posts is being reviewed whatever that means.

I assume certain individuals are fanatically reporting my posts.

Remember that you only receive flak when you are over the target.

In these days that we live in, the voices of those who believe in God get suppressed.

Had that a few times myself. I think sometimes it's been reported, and other times a mod has seen it and pressed a button.
Original post by gjd800
Had that a few times myself. I think sometimes it's been reported, and other times a mod has seen it and pressed a button.

Okay, cheers for the information.
What about you, do you bare a grudge against those Jews for participating in the killing of an innocent and righteous man?

nope

I don't even blame jews as a racial group for killing the man... if he even existed.
Original post by Chaz254
Throwing around the anti-Semitism accusation makes you look stupid.

He we said "alleged".

Even blaming Jews for the killing of Christ is arguably antisemitic. Since are good friend the bear is such a good Christian I was wondering what his view on the matter was.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
nope

I don't even blame jews as a racial group for killing the man... if he even existed.

He existed alright. Why do you say 'racial group'? Why label all Jews as being Christ killers? It was only some, a certain amount which were involved, many of them were pharisees and officials.
Original post by ageshallnot
I'm glad to hear your denials.

I'm also interested to see you use the word 'fanatic'.

Its because when one post becomes approved, another one comes up as being reviewed. So 'fanatically' meaning my posts are being reported en masse apparently. Seems a bit strange that my posts seem of value to report. Saying that Jews believe in God is hardly controversial.
Its because when one post becomes approved, another one comes up as being reviewed. So 'fanatically' meaning my posts are being reported en masse apparently. Seems a bit strange that my posts seem of value to report. Saying that Jews believe in God is hardly controversial.

But your assertion that the Holocaust was the result of the Jews believing in god and creation is crassly ignorant. It is the kind of jaw-dropping stupidity, flying in the face of all the evidence, that is indeed controversial.
But your assertion that the Holocaust was the result of the Jews believing in god and creation is crassly ignorant. It is the kind of jaw-dropping stupidity, flying in the face of all the evidence, that is indeed controversial.

Yet again,

Where is this evidence which you speak of which is to the contrary?
Yet again,

Where is this evidence which you speak of which is to the contrary?

In those books which I mentioned, among many others. Go away and read them. When you have absorbed the facts, return to the History section.
In those books which I mentioned, among many others. Go away and read them. When you have absorbed the facts, return to the History section.

My God, the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob doesn't want me to read those books which you are suggesting because He wants me to read His book instead ,because He says its more informative than your books. So terribly sorry about that me ol' pal, but i'm going to do what my God wants me to do, instead of what you want me to do. :smile:
Simple.
Everything about everything we have been told is someone else's story, whether this be factual or otherwise. In the case of the moon landings only 3 people went up to space and many belive the footage was staged. Aside from the video footage of them and people saying they have seen their footprints through cameras we do not know for sure that we went to tm the moon unless we went there personally. Same with the holocaust In a way. I for one don't know ow anyone who was in ig or remotely affected by it, not surprising people doubt it and many other things the government and the media tell us
Original post by jamesgillian123
Because 11 million or whatever jews is an extremely large number, they estimate probably around the 1 million or below died. There was alot of propaganda in the 1940s so people think that the truth was twisted to make the nazis look worse than they were. They also find that all the concentration camps with the deaths per day doesnt add up correctly. Ofcourse as a main reason that 11million is alot and there were estimated to be alot less jews in germany at that time. Its about 1/7th of the whole of the UK dying in 5 or 6 years, thats why they think its not true.

Im not a holocaust denier im just talking in their perspectibve

Oh my god how stupid are you really? The 11 million figure does not refer to the Jewish population. It refers to the entire population estimate: Jews, Roma, Gays, Communists, other political opponents. And who are 'they' who estimate it to be 1 million?

And yes, you are right in saying that there was a LOT of propaganda during the 1940s. Propaganda from Joseph Goebbels and others in the Ministry of Propaganda that spread disinformation and slandered those who opposed their fascist ideology simply for not being bat$hit insane.
Original post by jambojim97
Oh my god how stupid are you really? The 11 million figure does not refer to the Jewish population. It refers to the entire population estimate: Jews, Roma, Gays, Communists, other political opponents. And who are 'they' who estimate it to be 1 million?

And yes, you are right in saying that there was a LOT of propaganda during the 1940s. Propaganda from Joseph Goebbels and others in the Ministry of Propaganda that spread disinformation and slandered those who opposed their fascist ideology simply for not being bat$hit insane.

an error on my behalf i meant "11 million jews or whatever is an..." - meaning other populations as you described
"And who are 'they' who estimate it to be 1 million?" - the people that are in partial holocaust denial? the people that pretty much the whole thread has been talking about? I aplogise if you didn't understand who "they" was referring to so "they" = partial holocaust deniers

Those books which you speak of, do they say that the Jews were not persecuted for their beliefs of believing in God and creation?
If you have the knowledge of the holocaust perhaps you could answer a few simple questions from researching these books vastly informative books?

- Did Hitler allow them to keep the Sabbath in the camps?
- Where they let off work duty in Auschwitz on Saturday's?
- Were any inmates executed for refusal to work on Shabbat?
- Were they allowed to keep the feasts, like Passover etc?
-Did they have the feast of unleaven bread?

Were they persecuted for their beliefs or not?
Original post by Wildnatxox
Why do some people think that the holocaust never happened?

That is the way that a holocaust promoter would phrase the question. A holocaust revisionist would say that some of the alleged facts concerning the holocaust are false.

Quick Reply

Latest