The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

UCL, Kings or warrick possible with my grades???

So I got my A Level Results, I got into Durham but changed my mind and wanted to do Economics at A London university ideally. GCSEs descent 3A*3A 5B
A levels 2A*s and a B
Economics A*
Maths A* C1:97ums
C2:100 Ind
C3 98 ums
C4 90ums
S1: 88ums
M1 63 ums
I will be resitting the b in chemistry a level. Is UCL. KINGS, LSE, Warrick or Notts realistic. Considering most are A*AA and they don’t have a problem with resits, I phoned them. Mainly interested in the London unis. Thank you! Theo
Reply 1
Original post by theowinn
wanted to do Economics at A London university ideally. ... Mainly interested in the London unis.

And yet you posted this in the Warwick forum...

Please don't crosspost the same question in multiple forums. Once in Economics and PPE university courses would be sufficient :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Ideally London uni, but Warrick is also up there
Reply 3
Ideally London uni, but Warrick is also up there

I don't know what answer you expect especially as you say you have already spoken to each university.

(It's Warwick.)
Reply 4
Original post by Doonesbury
I don't know what answer you expect especially as you say you have already spoken to each university.

(It's Warwick.)

Hi, I have spoken to the universities, however I wanted a students perspective on whether realistically there was a good chance. I say this because all of the Universities I have stated are extremely prestigious and hence I did not want to snooker myself so to speak by getting rejections. I also understand that universities are unable to sway a leading answer incase it comes back on them, however I just wanted a really honest answer. Thank you!
Reply 5
Hi, I have spoken to the universities, however I wanted a students perspective on whether realistically there was a good chance. I say this because all of the Universities I have stated are extremely prestigious and hence I did not want to snooker myself so to speak by getting rejections. I also understand that universities are unable to sway a leading answer incase it comes back on them, however I just wanted a really honest answer. Thank you!

You have 5 choices - you will likely get at least 3 offers if you are on target to meet their typical requirements.

Universities don't try to mislead applicants - if they say you are competitive then that's what you are. University admissions teams are a more reliable source of information than even current or applying students...
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending