The Student Room Group

How do I talk to this girl on the bus that I like?

There's this girl on the bus to school and we mostly we get the same one everyday. I'm quite shy and I want say hi and become friends and then maybe more than that one day. She's mostly listening to music so I don't want to disturb her or anything. The problem is that I'm a different skin tone to her and I don't think she'll like me because of that. The reason I like her is because she looks so innocent and looks like those types of people who don't make themselves look attractive on purpose or pull their skirts up high to attract boys. My personality is the same (nice to people etc.) My friends tried to help me talk to her by going to her bus stop and talking to her before she gets onto the bus but I always got scared and backed out. I'm not sure what to do.
Just do it! Don’t worry about anything because you’ve got nothing to lose! You might regret not speaking to her in the future. Dive in head first :biggrin: Next time you see her just go up to her and say Hi, I always see you on this bus, how’s your day been etc. You seem really lovely so I’m sure she’ll like you! All the best :smile:
Original post by vanessa-gouveia
Just do it! Don’t worry about anything because you’ve got nothing to lose! You might regret not speaking to her in the future. Dive in head first :biggrin: Next time you see her just go up to her and say Hi, I always see you on this bus, how’s your day been etc. You seem really lovely so I’m sure she’ll like you! All the best :smile:
Thanks! You've just raised my confidence.
Original post by Don'tKnowAName
Thanks! You've just raised my confidence.

No worries :smile: Let us know how you get on! Go get that girrrrlllllll :biggrin:
Original post by Don'tKnowAName
There's this girl on the bus to school and we mostly we get the same one everyday. I'm quite shy and I want say hi and become friends and then maybe more than that one day. She's mostly listening to music so I don't want to disturb her or anything. The problem is that I'm a different skin tone to her and I don't think she'll like me because of that. The reason I like her is because she looks so innocent and looks like those types of people who don't make themselves look attractive on purpose or pull their skirts up high to attract boys. My personality is the same (nice to people etc.) My friends tried to help me talk to her by going to her bus stop and talking to her before she gets onto the bus but I always got scared and backed out. I'm not sure what to do.

Did you talk to her?!
So many hot girls on the bus, especially in Summer
Original post by tashkent46
So many hot girls on the bus, especially in Summer

Hot boys jn hammersmith

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending