The Student Room Group

OMg how do I stop being so lazy

I'm so lazy to revise . I'm so lazy to exercise. I'm so lazy to do all the important stuff except sleep and eat

Scroll to see replies

Same.

As a matter of fact, good night.
Original post by Anonymous
Same.

As a matter of fact, good night.

Goodnight to you :smile:
Well your lazy because you clearly do not care enough about your future as much as you should. What you need is a reality check of where being like this well get you in a few years and so change up. If you want to succeed noone is going to hand it to you, you have to go out there and get it. Everyone else going for the same job as u in the future is so why aren't u?

Perhaps purchase a quote to hang in your room to really motivate you and give you a good start to a day knowing why your working and what your doing.

Spoiler

Original post by S.H.Rahman
Well your lazy because you clearly do not care enough about your future as much as you should. What you need is a reality check of where being like this well get you in a few years and so change up. If you want to succeed noone is going to hand it to you, you have to go out there and get it. Everyone else going for the same job as u in the future is so why aren't u?

Perhaps purchase a quote to hang in your room to really motivate you and give you a good start to a day knowing why your working and what your doing.

Spoiler

No nothing motivates me. Nothing!
Original post by Emerald777O
No nothing motivates me. Nothing!

If have no motivation e.g. building a better future for yourself, and so don't do want to do any of that for yourself then idek :L
1. Stop saying you're leaving tsr every month and coming back.
Depression comes with being sad all the time so it can't be right

Cos I want help
What’s my favourite machine at the gym?

Spoiler

Omg I hope I don't :frown:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
What’s my favourite machine at the gym?

Spoiler

What do you mean?
What do you mean?

It was meant to be a joke but you didn’t get it :erm:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
It was meant to be a joke but you didn’t get it :erm:

Oh I read that as something else lool
Ok maybe I will thank you
You’re making the wrong type of gainz with that machine 😂
I'm so lazy to revise . I'm so lazy to exercise. I'm so lazy to do all the important stuff except sleep and eat

Well you've only been back for a month and already have more rep than me, I think that right there is the crux of the problem.
Original post by zeldor711
Well you've only been back for a month and already have more rep than me, I think that right there is the crux of the problem.

I spend all day on tsr , I spend all day on my phone because I have no life
What if I don't have depression? Maybe it's just me , how could they help me then?
Reply 18
Depression comes with being sad all the time so it can't be right

Absolutely wrong, that's a misconception. Feeling emotionally numb and apathetic is more common in depressed people
Hey pal I've got the same problem except I got over it a week ago :|
Your answer lies in a new routine. Try something new m8, try exercising- I know you're a lazy f*** but please do try it! Try dancing even :| I know it's random but it'll get your happy hormones stimulated and you might just feel like doing something.
Another more realistic option would be, set up little tasks. Tasks that even lazy shites like you and I can accomplish- like reading and making notes of 1 page of chemistry. F*** the rest for tomorrow and just chill. And then another page tomorrow and then so on. Make a little study routine, increase the no. Of pages little by little. This way, you'll be accomplishing SOMETHING instead of nothing. It'll motivate you to do more!
At least study for 10 minutes a day. There's kids in Bangladesh that sit through flooded classrooms to note down what the teacher's saying just so they can have a promising future. Imagine what the non-school going kids do :/ So please, don't take your time for granted. Make use of it, start little. There's no rush. But at least take a start. It's worth everything you've ever wanted in life, I promise you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending