The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

What courses have people applied to at Westminster?

I'm applying to do a psychology course at Westminster.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
I have applied to do accounting and finance and got an offer 😁
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
aminah99 Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by manlykesosa
aminah99 Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?

Originally they were BCC but I managed to bump them up to BBB
Original post by aminah99
Originally they were BCC but I managed to bump them up to BBB

I am also predicted BBB however I don't know whether I will get a place due to offers being given out already.
Reply 5
I am also predicted BBB however I don't know whether I will get a place due to offers being given out already.

Have you sent off your UCAS already? If you have then I am sure you will get an offer as the deadline is January and it is still only November. Majority send their applications off in December so don't worry :smile: Also they have a ton of offers to give out lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Thanks :smile: .I have not sent off my UCAS application yet, hopefully it will be sent off by the end of this week or early next week.
Reply 7
Thanks :smile: .I have not sent off my UCAS application yet, hopefully it will be sent off by the end of this week or early next week.

Aah, okay, best of luck with your offers :smile: Also universities will tell you whether they accept you or not so all you gotta do is play the waiting game :/
You too.
Original post by ILuvFood1234
I'm applying to do a psychology course at Westminster.

Hi there

It's great to hear you are considering Westminster as one of your university choices to study Psychology. Just to let you know at Westminster you have the option to spend a year study abroad between your 2nd and 3rd years if you wish (which includes Australia, the USA and Sweden). Alternatively you may wish to consider a year work placement module under supervision in a Psychological setting - gaining a Certificate in Work-based Learning in Psychology. Placements have included advertising agencies, drug rehabilitation units, prisons, psychiatric clinics and schools for children with special needs.

Best of luck in your studies

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi there

It's great to hear you are considering Westminster as one of your university choices to study Psychology. Just to let you know at Westminster you have the option to spend a year study abroad between your 2nd and 3rd years if you wish (which includes Australia, the USA and Sweden). Alternatively you may wish to consider a year work placement module under supervision in a Psychological setting - gaining a Certificate in Work-based Learning in Psychology. Placements have included advertising agencies, drug rehabilitation units, prisons, psychiatric clinics and schools for children with special needs.

Best of luck in your studies

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

I just wanted to know, do I need to attend an interview for psychology at Westminster?
Original post by ILuvFood1234
I just wanted to know, do I need to attend an interview for psychology at Westminster?

Hi there

You won't need to attend an interview at Westminster for Psychology. Decisions are made based on your qualifications/predicted grades and information provided on your UCAS application form.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Guys, I really need help, because I'm not from London, and I want some informations abou Architecture and Built Enviroment, can anyone help me? I'll appreciate it. 😊
Original post by KsenijaV
Guys, I really need help, because I'm not from London, and I want some informations abou Architecture and Built Enviroment, can anyone help me? I'll appreciate it. 😊

Hi there

We have a variety of degree programmes within the Department of Architecture and the Built Environment that you may find interesting and I'd suggest you start with looking at our website in the first instance. Do you want to qualify as an Architect? perhaps you may like courses in Construction or Quantity Surveying? or maybe Interior Architecture or Designing Cities would be more your thing.

Do get in contact with the Course Enquiries Team if you have specific questions on qualifications and entry requirements. You'll find their email listed on every course page.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending