The Student Room Group

Jobs for lazy people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by politicalpotato
lifeguard

You're mistaken - lifeguards have to be alert AF all the time

@OP I advise a drug seller
Original post by Emerald777O
Is there a job that I can get paid for watching tv shows, eating and sleeping?

go work for the government
In my experience people in office admin roles seem to spend about 20% of their time being productive, the rest talking and looking at facebook and shopping and such like.
Is there a job that I can get paid for watching tv shows, eating and sleeping?

YouTube
Original post by Saldanha6193
YouTube

I've always wanted to do YouTube tbh
I've always wanted to do YouTube tbh

Do it , it might work out for you
buzzfeed
Do it , it might work out for you

Hmm I've always wanted to just talk about issues but I wouldn't ever get big.
You don't know unless you try . You don't need to get a fancy camera use your phone and as you grow get better equipment
Hmm I've always wanted to just talk about issues but I wouldn't ever get big.

You don't know unless you try . You don't need to get a fancy camera use your phone and as you grow get better equipment
Original post by Anonymous
Security guard?

I think there's quite a few physical tests and stuff before you can be employed as a body guard tho. Maybe a cctv watcher person may be better, considering they usually just sit down and watch the tv

So I just post a vid of myself talking and I'll magically get a view ? Impossible
Original post by TimmonaPortella
In my experience people in office admin roles seem to spend about 20% of their time being productive, the rest talking and looking at facebook and shopping and such like.

Yep. Pretty much any back office job.

My last role was a bit like this. Target based environment where there was rarely any reason to go over it as you never got any recognition or reward, and the higher target would be expected of you in the future. A few of us would always come in for weekend overtime, do 1-2 hours work then order pizza and watch stuff on someones laptop. It was great.

Was the sort of role where as long as you hit your targets, and didn't do it too often, you could disappear for half an hour to go to Greggs or play ping pong and nobody would notice you were gone.
(edited 6 years ago)
So I just post a vid of myself talking and I'll magically get a view ? Impossible

No of course not 😂😂 it will gradually happen . Nothing happens overnight love .
No of course not 😂😂 it will gradually happen . Nothing happens overnight love .

How do people find me though

Make sure you have a good tumbnail and title . Think about what makes you click on random videos and try to apply that in your own videos

Promote it on social media . Get your friends & family to watch and give you constructive criticism, so that way you will get better .
Make sure you have a good tumbnail and title . Think about what makes you click on random videos and try to apply that in your own videos

Too lasy for that. Ugh whatever nothing will work
Too lasy for that. Ugh whatever nothing will work

At least I tried 😊talking to you has motivated me to make more YouTube videos
Being a CCTV operator is a pretty lazy job, you mostly just sit in a room chilling and if you get the night shift you'll probably just be watching netflix all night. Most want prior experience though which is all too common these days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending