Reply 1
why are you on tsr?
Congrats
Reply 3
Original post by bateaux
why are you on tsr?

to boast
i used to be one of those people without a voice
in just a short amount of time I will be able to afford to buy the whole company
Reply 4
Briefly explain you school life and how it led to your position, things like what grades you got and what options did you choose.
Reply 5
Original post by Keslo
Briefly explain you school life and how it led to your position, things like what grades you got and what options did you choose.

C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 (when it was still hard) FP3
M1 M2 M3 S1 S2 S3 D1

10A* at GCSE
5As at Alevel (average UMS 98%)
Reply 6
Original post by cooldude77
C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 (when it was still hard) FP3
M1 M2 M3 S1 S2 S3 D1

10A* at GCSE
5As at Alevel (average UMS 98%)

Is 5 a levels even a thing?
how old r u
What did you study at Uni?
Are you going to build a property portfolio?
Isn't it bedtime for you, so you can energise those thumbs and finger bones for another day of trolling?
Reply 9
Original post by Keslo
Is 5 a levels even a thing?

Maths, Further Maths, 3 sciences
Reply 10
Original post by finorin0
how old r u

Reply 11
Original post by adamantacademic
What did you study at Uni?
Are you going to build a property portfolio?
Isn't it bedtime for you, so you can energise those thumbs and finger bones for another day of trolling?

Maths
No - all the properties under £3m are going to experience significant devaluation in the next 5 years.
Used to king in the Maths Forum
Now I buy fast cars and fast women

As a petrolhead, I have to ask this: what cars?
Would you describe yourself as a workaholic?
Did you go straight into a hedge fund after uni or did you enter a graduate scheme in banking or accounting before? Also, what sort of strgategy does the hedge fund use (like global macro, long/short equity, distressed debt, merger arbitrage etc)? And do you enjoy your job?
Is it possible to bake half a cake?
Uni?
Why don't you buy your mum & dad ferraris?
Reply 17
Maths
No - all the properties under £3m are going to experience significant devaluation in the next 5 years.

Curious as to what will trigger this devaluation? I recently found a property I really like but decided not to make an offer as I anticipate there might be a property crash in the next couple of years and the last thing I want to get into is negative equity.

I’ve decided I might use my savings to go travelling instead and will start my business in the process.
Original post by Fruli
Curious as to what will trigger this devaluation? I recently found a property I really like but decided not to make an offer as I anticipate there might be a property crash in the next couple of years and the last thing I want to get into is negative equity.

I’ve decided I might use my savings to go travelling instead and will start my business in the process.

House prices have fallen for the last 6 months. In part because after Brexit a few hundred thousand people left (This is anticipated to increase) and because government help to buy schemes are finally starting to work. Less market saturation.

Still for 99% of people property is Never a bad investment.
(edited 6 years ago)

How did you move to the buyside so quickly?

Quick Reply

Latest